°•Chapter 6: Save•°

Jinyoung's POV
After school, all of us changed to our suits and the girls changed to their dress, then we have mall guns with us. We hopped inside the limo and we have our driver.

We reached the place and it's really beautiful.

We all stepped out of the limo with our partners, and Youngjae is bringing a laptop with him.

All of us went inside the mansion full of party people but we are here to protect Mr. Lee. Once we entered, a bunch of boys were looking at the girls hungrily and desperately, I took a look at Mina and she seemed uncomfortable, so as the others. I went near her and shot death glares to the drunk men.

They stand back and we continued walking, we split up according to the plan and I am with Sana and Mina, also watching and finding iKon's allies. We are in the middle of the crowd and we just stand by the bar stand and a waiter approached us.

"What would you like sir and miss?" The waiter asked.

"Just 3 ice teas please." Sana said and the waiter poured ice tea at the glasses and put a slice of lemon above the glass. He handed us the drinks and we thanked him.

Before we finished our drinks, we heard a loud gunshot and everyone started to run for their lives, Jabeum spoke through the earpiece.

Jabeum: Guys get ready, let's meet at corridors. Youngjae where are you?

Youngjae: I hid at one of the smallest room by the corridors.

Jabeum: Good, go on and locate where that guy is.

Youngjae: Okay wait umm...... it's at the atrium aka the biggest room here.

Then I spoke

Jinyoung: We're here at the atrium, and we already spotted the guy, he is aiming at Mr. Lee so you guys better hurry if you don't want to get him killed.

Rosé: We copy that, Come one guys! Stop eating!

Jennie: Wow things changed, Rosé is now the one who is stopping someone from eating.

Rosé: Shush unnie, I get it!

Jabeum: Okay, change plan, head to the atrium now!

The three of us looked and nodded at each other and grabbed our guns. I am not wondering if the girls could run with heels, no need because of course they are trained.

"Oh we met again, and hi Jinyoung, you missed me?" Wait it's not just a guy, it's  also a girl. And it's.......Miyeon?!

"Wait Miyeon? What are you doing?" I asked

"What else? Going to kill Mr. Lee......... Poor Jinyoung, I thoughg you were clever enough to guees it already." She then laughed

"What happened with you and Mark?"

"Oh and that, he don't know anything about me being on a mafia, and also, my sister Wonyoung like someone too and that someone is.......

..........YOU." She smirked and she took out her gun and aimed it right infront of Mr. Lee

"So you two better come with me and I will let all of you go especially Mr. Lee, deal?" She said seductively

"No, he's not coming with you!" Mina said and she tried to shoot Miyeon several times but she completely dodged it.

"Aww...... Mina, sweet poor Mina. You can't change my mind, protecting Jinyoung but too bad he will be taken and you will be somewhere else, at hell." Miyeon said and she signaled the guys to attack us.

They were too many. Someone was about to shoot Sana,

"Unnie at your back!" Mina shouted and before Sana was shot someond already shoot the guy who was about to kill Sana.

It was Jackson.

"Gamsahabnida." She said cutely

"Be careful." Jackson said and they locked stares at each other.

"Hey guys stop, would you mind and help us?" I asked

"Oh yeah right." Jackson said and he quickly shot 2 guys behind him.

"Miyeon?" Mark said shockley

"Oh hey babe, miss me?" She smirked

"Don't hey babe me, don't call me that ever again, were over!" He said and Miyeon frozed and she closed her eyes.

Then she opened it and realized that her minions were all dead.

"This isn't over, it's only the beginning, let's go." Then they ran away

"Thank you so much, what can I do for all of you as a price for saving me, I owe all of you so much." He said and we just smiled and bowed our heads.

"Nothing much Mr. Lee, we just want to know if you know the locatuon of iKon." Jennie said

"I can help you, but I don't know much about them." He said and we nodded

"For I know, there is one mafia group who were supposed to be friends with them. And the group is called Red Velvet." Mr. Lle stated

"We know them." Jennie said

"How?" Yugyeom asked

"Let's say that we are close to them." She replied

"Great, I wish they could help us." Youngjae said who appeared out of nowhere.

"Where have you been?" Bambam asked

"Hello? I told you through the earpiece that I'm in a small room and it has no windows just a door and things." He replied and rolled his eyes and Bambam just gave him a 'O' as he remembered it.

"Umm.... Mr. Lee, since our mission is done can we umm..... eat the foods at the cater." Rosé said cutely and Mr. Lee just guggled and nodded then Tzuyu and Rosé ran to the catering area and grabbed a plate and started to scoop some food. Well apparently not food, but desserts.

"Why do the both of you were eating too much food but had never become fat?" Jackson asked

"Well that's the advantage of us." Tzuyu said and they high-fived and as I glanced, I saw Mark, Yugyeom and Bambam staring at them while smiling.

"You three better stop staring before they melt." I said and they all looked at me

"What? Us? Staring? No way!" They said in unison

"Rosé is so freaking cute." Yugyeom murmured and Rosé blushed

"Aish stop!" Then she covered her face and turned around.

"Kyeopta." Mark said

"Guys, do you like Rosé?" Lisa asked

"Who says?" They both defended

"Hey, I didn't even tell any name, don't be defensive." Lisa said as she chuckled and the two gave her a death glare.