°•Chapter 13: What do I feel?•°

Before the night when Mark and Junhoe met at the balcony....

Rosé's POV
After saving Jennie unnie and Jabeum, we are all damn tired and we went to our rooms.

Next thing I new is when I
came inside my room, I mean Mark and I's room and it freaking annoys me.

We bumped onto each other and the bad thing is I was holding a glass of water and it spilled on the bed and on his shirt. Sh*t did I just saw his abs again, wtf?!

I turned around covering the redness of my face from embarrasment.

"Your turning into a tomato again." Mark said, I could feel that he is smirking even though my back is facing him.

"Just change your shirt!!" I yelled qnd he just chuckled. I turned around and he removed his shirt there, what the actual fuck? Removing his shirt infront of a girl, aish byuntae. I quickly covered my face.

"Ah! Byuntae!" I then hit him continuously while covering my eyes.

"What? I just obeyed you, I was changing my shirt." He said

"You are such a stupid boy, of course you would have to change it inside the bathroom!" I said and he smirked.

He decided not to wear his sleeveless shirt yet. He removed my hands from my tomato face and smirked.

"Aww, Chipmunk is blushing!" Mark said as he smirked.

"Yah! Stop!" Then I letted ny hand go from his grip and walked towards his bed.

"I am sleeping on your bed because you made my bed wet!" I stated

"So you'll sleep with me." His smirk just grew wider and why is he so damn cute. What are you saying Rosé?

"What!? No way, I would never sleep with a boy like you!" I said and he let out a cute laugh, dang it why does he have to be so cute?

"I know your thinking that I'm cute." Mark said and I hit him with boh of ny hands as he was walking closer to me.

"Yah! Stop!" I said and he didn't budge and still walks closer.

We tripped and accidentally landed at Mark's bed and my phone dropped and it turned on then he saw Yugyeom and I's picture.

He stunned for a moment as he was looking at my wallpaper

I made my move to grab my phone but he grabbed it also so I froze as he was helding my hand as we were trying to grab my phone.

We both locked stares and gosh, I didn't know that he has such beautiful eyes. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

He leans closer as he grab my chin and our lips touched, he kissed my passionately and I closed my eyes getting awkward from this scene.

We letted go of the kiss a

nd I realized what happened so I turned around with my cheeks pink as fuck and I touched my lips. He both stole ny fist and second kiss what the hell!?

I would be super embarrassed most especially when he has no shirt on and he just kissed me.

"I-I'll just go at the l-living room." I stuttered and I made my way outside.

Mark's POV
From the moment I saw her wallpaper, I stunned and started to get jealous we both grab her phone and locked stares at each other.

I leaned closer and kissed her passionately, she responded and we letted go of the kiss. She turned around and said,

"I-I'll just go at the l-living room." Then she made her way outside.

What am I doing?

I slapped my face this is the second time that I kissed her. Maybe my emotions took over me.

Bambam's POV
"Tzuyu, do you know where the others are?" I asked and she just nodded and responded, "They are just at the living room."

I just owed at her, she was cutting apples at a chopping board.

I went up to the counter and watched her as I rest my heas on my arms, she suddenly cutted her index finger and she groaned in pain and shaked her hand. I widened my eyes and rushed up to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly and she just nodded, I kept blowing and pecking her finger. I realized what I'm doing and I stopped, she is blushing.

So cute.

I led her to the sink and wasked her hand and I grabbed a bandaid from the kit at one of the cupboards and put it at her wound.

"Thank you." She said and I smiled, "Your welcome."

We then realized someone at the table resting, it was Rosé.

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked and she looked at us

"N-nothing, don't mind me." She said and we just nodded but curiosity is shown on our faces.

The nxt day........

Sehun's POV
"Sehunie!" Yeri shouted

"Yes babe?" I asked confusedly

"Look!" She then showed me a post, which made me widened my eyes.

"H-how?" I stuttered trying not to tear up

"He told me that he is just going outside to meet someone, he haven't told me the name of the person." She explained also trying not to tear up.

"He's dead............" I gave up and fall onto my knees

I shouted because of dicrimination, this is so not fair. We have ambitions to do after we finish in becoming gangsters but it's all just ruined.

I cried onto my knees and shouted non-stop which caused the others to approach us.

"Sehun! What happened???" Kyungsoo shaked my gently

"He's d-dead." I stuttered and sobbed

"Who's died?" Xiumin hyung asked getting nervous and worried about what's happening.

".................

__________________________________

Sorry for slow and short update.

And I'm also sorry for not updating for a month I think.😂

Anyways, thank you for giving my books a lot of views, I really appreciated it.

FALLING INLOVE WITH OUR BESTFRIEND:

7.61K READS
187 VOTES

BAD BOY INLOVE:

20.6K READS
808 VOTES

MY LOVE OR LOVER:

420 READS
18 VOTES

HALF-BLOODED:

1.84K READS
83 VOTES

I WON'T LET YOU GO:

310 READS
11 VOTES

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MINTIES!!!!

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!