°•Chapter 4: First Mission•°

Jennie's POV
Jennie and Jabeum's room

We went to our rooms and I went there annoyingly because of Mark bullying Rosé

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We went to our rooms and I went there annoyingly because of Mark bullying Rosé. I will protect her if her don't because she is like my sister snd we were always beside each other.

"Not in a good mood aye? Waeyo?" Jabeum aaked and I was startled because of him.

"Oh, i-it's nothing, it's just Mark, he always bully Rosè, I can't see her suffering like that. It may be okay with her but not with me." I said and he patted my back. To be honest  I'm feeling a little comfortable with JB, I don't know why but I just always felt it.

"I know, he is annoying when he is bullying Rosé and I can't see the reason on why he was bullying her." JB said and I got confused too.

"There must be a reason, she is not a nerd for her to be bullied, I think he likes her?" I asked

"I don't know, but he said that he hated her, so what could be the problem?" He responsed

"You know what, let's get over this. Let them fix it, it's not like we would help them always." I said becaese I'm tired

"Your right, they are big enough to handke things like that." He said and we greeted each other a goodnight and we drifted off to sleep.

Mark's POV
Mark and Rosé's room

As I went upstairs, I saw Rosé at her bed using her phone, I smirked as I thought of an idea on how I will bully her again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I went upstairs, I saw Rosé at her bed using her phone, I smirked as I thought of an idea on how I will bully her again.

I ran and grabbed her phone then stood up on my bed and raised her phond up as she was trying to grab it.

"Give it back jerkhead!" She said as she was jumping for it.

She tripped causing uer to hold on my arm and we both fell on my bed while I accidentally pinned her. I smirked as when i noticed that I was above her and she gulped and thought of an idea.

"So red Rosé-ah. It's really fun to tease you." I said and she smirked she forced to rolled the both of us and now I was below her.

She leand on me as if she was teasing me. She held my hand and grabbed her phone, and showed it infront of me.

°•I Won't Let You Go•°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें