°•Chapter 8: Can't help it•°

Sana's POV
You know what guys, this is getting awkward and awkward for me, because of those two. We, I mean, I can't focus on what I was watching because of Mark and Yugyeom staring at Rosé.

A sudden ring was heard and it was the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Rosé stood up but grabbed by Mark and Yugyeom.

"Ani, I'll get it." They said an din unison and we all faced them.

"Aniyo, I'll get it, continue watching." I said and stood then ran at the door.

Once I opened the door, there was nobody but something at the doormat. A note or should I say, a letter. I immediately get it and closed the door because of the cold breeze outside. I opened the leter and shocked to see this.

"Umm... guys!!! You better see this!" I shouted and they paused the movie and ran quickly to me.

"What is it? A letter for who?" Jennie asked

"It's for all of us, listen....

Hey guys, missed me, oh why would you if we just met a while ago.

By the way, let's make a deal so iKon and I would stop to what we are planning to do.

There are 8 things that we want;

1. Don't save other people's lives.

2. This is for you Youngjae, if someone hurt one of the girls that you guys are with, never comfort them.

3. Separate each ways, I don't like seeing both your groups working together.

4. Jinyoung, remember what I have said to you.

5. Mina, sweet poor Mina, Jinyoung is for my sister Wonyoung okay? Not for you, you guys aren't perfect for each other, EWW!!!

5. Mark, please come back to me if you don't want your friends hurt.

6. Rosé, stay away from Mark if you don't want his life to be in danger. You should be with my brother, I won't tell you who he is yet. It's a surprise because I know you like surprises.

7. Sana, I know you are reading this, you were my bestfriend, I hope you help us not them, such dumbasses.

8. And last but not the least, if you ever try to break one of these rules, prepare yourselves to die. Especially you Rosé.......

....... oh wait, I remember that I can't let you die, also Jinyoung and my Markie, I don't want my sister and brother suffering and I don't want them to hate me.

Goodluck.

XOXO Miyeon, and iKon." I read

"Hmp......." Jennie quickly took the letter and crumpled it then threw it at the trash can.

"Useless bitch, she thought that we were scared of her." She said grumpily

"No one messes with my friends, they mess with you they mess with me." She continued and walked upstairs

"And we won't be doing those dumb rules, such a bitch." Mark said and walked upstairs too.

"What does she meant about me, staying away from Mark? It doesn't look like we were together right?" Rosé asked us

"Isn't it obvious? Mark likes you!" Jackson says loudly by accident and we heard a shout from upstairs and footsteps going down.

"Yah! JACKSON WANG!!! Come back here!" He shouted in his English accent

"Uh oh, catch you guys later, I gotta run." He said and ran to the kitchen followed by Mark.

I saw Rosé a bit down, I don't know why.

"Umm.... Rosé unnie, can we talk?" Lisa and Tzuyu asked and Rosé just nodded

I wonder what happened.........

Lisa's POV
"Unnie what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked

"You've been quiet lately." I continued

"Please don't tell anyone about this," She said

"Wae?" We asked

"This is so hard for me, because as Jackson said, Mark likes me and I'm not sure if its true but if it is, it would be hard for me." She explained

"I can't understand what will be hard for you?" I asked

"To choose." She said

"With whom?" Tzuyu asked

"Okay I go straight to the point, a while ago while you guys were watching Light Off, Yugyeom talked to me at the kitchen because a whuke ago I forgot to meet him after lunch, he told me........... that he likes me. I don't want to hurt one of them and to be honest, I am falling for one of them, but I don't know who." Rosé explained and we gasped

"Wow great, it is hard. And we know that you don't like seeing your friends sad or mad because of you, and you are such a nice person." Tzuyu said

"Umm..... do you still want revenge on that boy who killed your parents?" I asked

"Yes definitely, there were the one who always makes me happy, I love my family so much, my father usually take me to scgool when I was still a little kid and mom always bake for us. They loved Chanyeol oppa and I so much that they would always teach us good things, one time, our father told us that we have a gangster history at first we were shocked but we chose to accept it and we really wanted to save everyone. Today I was supposed to be a police and Chanyeol is a soldier but it was all just a dream, we became gangsters. He taught us many things and everything that they knew, my mom is a distractor and my father is a leader. But until that boy killed both of them, my heart dropped and broke into pieces and I was shedding into tears. There were 3 of them, the woman was shot by father and the man was shot by Chanyeol and the one who shot both if my parents were the one who is not yet dead." She said angrily and because of her anger took over her, she punched the table and cried.

"Unnie stop!" Tzuyu and I hugged her and she cried into our arms

"Let's go back to the others." I said and we nodded

"Rosé, what happened?" Jabeum asked

"Nothing, she just remembered the things that happened to her parents." Tzuyu said

I spotted Mark and Jinyoung looking at each other worriedly and there is something suspicious going on with them.

We walked upstairs and followed Rosé to her room.

"Sleep now unnie I know your tired." I said and she nodded.