°•Chapter 15: Burial•°

Rosé's POV
We arrived at hospital and I ran quickly towards the nurse's station with Mark. The others were at our house fixing our things and it is only Mark and I who went to the hospital.

"Miss were is the mortuary?" I asked

"Turn right by that hallway and you could see the mortuary at your left side." Thr nurse replied

"Gamsahabnida." I responded and we ran towards the mortuary room.

We saw Wendy and Kyungsoo standing beside a covered person laying down and they were crying. We walked up to them and I hugged Wendy unnie tightly.

Tears formed my eyes again, "Unnie, I cn't bare seeing his dead body." I said and expectedly cried.

"This is your final chance to see him Rosé." Wendy unnie said while wiping her tears. I nodded and I went to my brother's dead body and I slowly uncover his face and I cried even more.

"Oppa!!!" I shouted and cried more, I felt my knees weaken but someone caught me before I fall. I didn't realize that Mark was beside me.

"Rosé, we need to go home to settle things for your brother's burial." Mark said and I nodded, I hugged him and he hugged my back and we caressed my head.

I felt safe in his embrace, I felt safe in his arms. I think I am falling for him so bad, but let me also give Yugyeom a chance, abd I hope I coukd decide which one of them I am going to choose.

The both of us went home and my eyes were puffy and my nose is red.

~Skip to the burial of Chanyeol~

It was a rainy day and everyone was wearing black, we did a speech so as Mark then the last one was me.

I went to the center were Chanyeol's coffin is, Mark was by my side all this time he understands me more because he also lost his parents and he is leaving his own life not like the others, they are all in a complete family.

"My name is Park Chaeyoung for those who don't know me, Chanyeol is my brother. I'm truly shocked and fallen apart when I found out about my brother's death. I wasn't expecting this to happen, he has been by my side all the time when our parents died. Now that he is dead, I am all alone and my friends are my only family left. I am thanking him for the guidance and love that he gave to me, I really wanted to the same to him but it was all too late........ naneun hyeongjeleul salanghae (I love you brother)" Then a tear slipped from my eye and Mark wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, then we walked back to the others.

The 2 guys were lowering his coffin to his grave until it reach the lower ground. Tears and sadness were filled in the emotiobs of ex~velvet and infini~seven. The guys tried to stay strong but tears were escaping from their eyes, they decided to avoid being weak and comfort the girls.

Minute by minute the people were leaving with sadness on their faces.

I went towards my brother's grave and knelt down, I offered a white flower to his grave and placed it in a jar. I cried there until it started to rain, I am getting wet because of the rain and the last thing I knew is there are no more rain pouring on me.

I rralized that there is an umbrella over me, I looked behind me and I saw Yugyeom.

"We must go Rosé, it's raining you might get sick, we still have a mission." Yugyeom said

"Just give me 5 minutes Yuggie." I said and he nodded

It ook a deep breathe and said.....

"Oppa.... why did you have to leave me?"

I was just staring at his grave, remembering the moments we have with the feeling of sadness and happiness. I'm happy that he has to be free and unstress his self.

"I promise oppa, I'll find him, I'll find the one who killed our parents and the one who killed you." 

I stood up and Yugyeom handed his hand, "Kaja?"

I anodded and accepted his hand and we walked back to our house.

What feeling is this? I both become safe when they are with me but I feel safer with one of them.

Seriously, which one of them do I like???