#4

AUTHOR

It's early in the morning as they reaches out to the police- Henry's parents and neighbor helped the poor man to got home safely with a police supervision.

As the usual days- Henry is busy doing his work as a fixer on Ms.Petty Farm- He do the same cycle everyday;

*Fix things- Get Paid- Buy food- Go Home*

That's what he usually do other than reading books by himself or play with Fenty in the river..

Everyday- He always see those students from Marywell College got home as they either walk or ride a car or bus- Wearing a simple blue polo shirt with printed logo on it and white pants,

They didn't seem to mind if Henry is often passing by because some of them were their ex-classmate's.

Many have pity him since he was a nice boy but mostly- they didn't care afterall.

As Henry got home- He sat on the grassy field as he looked around silently, smilling happily as he grab his stitched back pack as he pulled out a book.

He started to read it as he tried to learn every word by word. He would study it tight as soon as he learn about it.

Reading for hours- A black car stop by infront of their home making him quickly notice it.

"Who's car is that...?"

Henry asked in confusion as the door open as a man came out opening the backdoor as the old man he help come out.

The old man eyes wander around as he saw Henry sitting under the tree- he waved his hands as he called over;

"Son! come here! I have a offer for you!"

He called out as Henry got up walking toward to him with confusion on his eyes;

"What is it?"

Henry asked as The old man pulled out a piece of envelope.

"I want you to offer a work here in Winchester, You can work as the gardener in my garden and you will able to live and send money to your parents. I hope you agree."

The old man spoke as Henry's eyes widen. Winchester? He never got there before.

"E-Eh? Winchester is a little bit too far!"

Henry gasped as the old man smiled.

"Not really- I hope you agree and so is your parents. this is my only payment for the good things you done to me."

The old man smiled as he also pulled out a wallet giving Henry a $5000 dollars making Henry eyes widened than before...

"N-No thank you! T-this is too much!"

Henry eyes cried out as the Old man smiled as he was assisted by the other man- He turn around to got on his car yet he still look back;

"I hope you agree on this. This might be a big opportunity for you."

The old man smiled as he got inside and left. Henry is now full of conflicts on his mind, first thing is-

Will he able to survive in Winchester?

#4: Offers.