#36

-HENRY-

"T-this is the first fime..I've seen a case like this..I heard about men getting pregnant but this is the first time..I-I.. encounter one.."

I heard a voice spoked as I tiredly open my eyes, As I woke up, I saw a girl in white robe as she has a machine on my belly;

"R-Really? How did this happened Dr.Quack? Even I, who were a medical student didn't know about this case..It was rare..so rare like only 9% of human population around the whole world has this case like this.."

Gabriel voiced rang through the small white room as I looked at them, I noticed that Mariano, the man who's been with Gabriel, staring at me before he whispered something at Gabriel as my cousin looked at me in worry..

"H-Henry..."

He stuttered in shock as the doctor looked at me and stare at me in worry;

"Are you okay? Mr.Lilly? Is there something wierd that you feel?"

She asked as I shook my head, I feel nothing but a little bit naseous,

"Nothing at all...A little bit naseous.."

I mumble as Gabriel looked at the doctor as she looked at me;

"I'm dra. Quack Quack, I know that my name is wierd but please bear with it, I'm an obstetrician gynecologist, Ob-gyn. I'm an physician who specializes  inobstetrics and gynecology."

She explained as I nodded my head- What is she saying? I only nodded my head since I don't know what is she saying;

"She's a doctor who check for pregnant women and such.."

Gabriel whispered as I finally understand what she's talking about, Mariano raised his brow and asked;

"What is he? dumb? that was teached at us in high school."

Mariano grumbled as Gabriel glare at him, Mariano quickly shut his mouth as Gabriel spoked;

"W-well, It's not his fault that their family doesn't have enough money to study. hmp."

Gabriel scolded as I looked down, I almost forgot that, I didn't even get in college since we have no money and 4th year highschool is the only thing that I've finished.

"Mr.Lilly, I know you're confused that you were brought here, but please understand what I will tell you.."

She spoked as I feel uneasy, What is she gonna say? Did I have cancer?

"You're a.. Hermaphrodite, A case that a person have a male and female parts but in your case, you have no vagina but you have uterus and other female organs inside you, What is wierd that you have no period yet you have a power to reproduce a child.."

She explained as my eyes widened-- Does it mean...?

"Don't worry about giving birth, People like you go to a ceserian section, yet the scary part on that is you might have a complications so you needed to have enough supply of medicine and have a proper lifestyle as you carry your kids..."

She explained once again and I'm confused, Why is she saying this..? I don't understand..

"W-Why? Why are you telling me that Ms.Quack Quack?"

I asked in confusion as she looked at me for a while before telling something that I didn't expect at all;

"You're 1 week pregnant, Mr.Lilly, Congratulations."

She said as my eyes grow wide-- I-I-I'm pregnant?!

#36: Hermaphrodite.

A little bit confusing but Henry is PregAnt.

I searched a little in Meriam dictionary cause i'm confusion but here you go. just like you wanted.