#33-R18-

This story is a little bit longer than the usual, so yeah, enjoy my folks.

Bloody, Not suitable for people who easily get bothered.

-RUTHER-

"Once, I called your name. Kneel."

I ordered as some of them look at each other in fear, I called one of my men (who works on our mafia) as they grabbed the dead corpse of the one maid who have guts to curse.

As one of the men pulled out the knife, some of my maids, cringe, as one of the member of Vendetta's mafia cleaned the blood knife with the dead lady uniform as he handed me the cleaned knife;

"I learned something today,  A issue which I'd never knew were happening in my territory.."

I said in such a cold stern voice, How dare these low human beings dare to do something which is not on my authorization, All of them deserves to be...

Beheaded.

Some of them started to cry in fear, I looked at the two lowly scumbags as they stand stiff in their place, they should be scared. very very..scared.

"Rose Blanché."

I called out the very first name of the little shit, Her eyes grew wide as she begged for mercy,

Oh she should, She shouldn't do something that isn't in my likings, That bitch had it coming.

She shakingly kneeled down infront as I scanned my eyes over the rest, I called out the second name;

"Merinda Rosemary."

I spat as the head maid of my house fearfully looked at me before objecting;

"Sir! I have not known about this! I'm innocent! You have no rights for Mr.Velasquez, Your grandfather hired me as the head maid!"

She screamed as I raised my brow, Those she thinks that my grandfather have guts to interfere me? This shit is wrong.

"You dare to scream at me? You have no rights to object and god knows what you have done. bitch."

I glared at she looks at the rest of the standing maids, She shakingly kneeled down as the two of them looked at each other in fear.

"Gave every one them a blindfold."

I ordered as one of the men hand out the black blindfold, They looked at me in fear and confusion for what's gonna happened next.

"Put them on, turn around and don't fucking move. Once I knew that some of you dare to disobey me, I swear to hell that your fucking organs will be spread around the whole Winchester."

I yelled as some of them flinch and quickly put on the blindfold, the two looked at me in fear as I glade harshly at them, I finally know that they're were hurting my love, these two thinks I wouldn't know.

FLASHBACK:

"That's not really what happened.."

She spoked as I looked at her, Fuckity fuck fuck! I'm gonna kill that scum! She ruined my opportunity with my love!

She sighed for a while, trying not to cry while I wait for her explanation;

"Ms.Louisiana..fired him.."

She whispered as my blood boil, that fucking cunt. I fucking kill her later.

"Henry is a little bit sick that day, He was puking earlier in the morning, And while working in the kitchen, he was a little bit doze off.."

"Then, Rose snapped at us as she shoved Henry head on the kitchen counter which gladly I catch his head before he hit the tiles, We never talked about that and Ignore that..

Then, We're told to hurry up because your fiancee is coming, As we're done. We were called out in the hallroom as we stood there, your fiancee were talking about she wanted to get along with us but I sense that she's taking a glance on henry with a glare, She was smilling and she also told us that you wanted to come with her but she insisted since you're working...

But that's not about it, She invited Henry in the garden for a talk about your wedding flowers but I sense this won't come to good so I followed them-- and I see that she was yelling at Henry about how much he doesn't deserve you, the poor boy is weak and can't do anything since your goddamn fiancee were gripping her nails on his wrist as she shook him;

She explained every single details as I shook in anger, Oh my fucking fuck, How I wanted to drive back into that bitch house to fucking shoot her brains out.

"Those scratches and bruise on Henry's arms, I healed them. Merinda and Rose always took opportunity to hurt Henry everytime I'm not around or when no one is looking, I'm itching to tell you about this but Henry won't let me.."

"And the last time you see him sleeping outside? It was Rose fault that he can't get inside the house and I can't do anything since She locked me on my room.."

She cried as I can't take it anymore, Those two will pay, Pay for the fucking damage that they've done. Oh they would wished that they weren't born by the time I'm with them!

Before I can get inside the house to order everyone to gather around, Kristela gave me a bracelet, She told me that Henry left this for me. and god knows how would I treasure this before I find him.

But first, I needed to bath with blood.

FLASHBACK END.

"I know what you did Rose, And it's ten time worse when I will do it to you!"

I said in rage as I looked at one of my men, He nodded his head as he walked over the way of the two before he struck them with a whip.

"Aahhh!"

Rose and Merinda cried as I shook in laugther, I laugh and Laugh as I see them suffer, I looked at the rest as they stood perfectly with blindfold on their eyes, their back were facing us

"By the time I'm done. You wouldn't see the world you lived again."

I'm sure about that.

#33: Torture.