#31

Oh dear, What happened now?
Blood, Oh! Blood everywhere!

-RUTHER-

It's already night and I'm excitedly wanted to go home since I bought my sweet love a music box, I know that he liked taking care of such things like this as a little treasure.

As I rode my car, My phone started to ring as I looked who's the caller, And I see it was Chesire.

"Yeah, How can I help you?"

I spoke as my other hands is on the wheel, I know how to drive professionaly since my cousin is a expert on driving motorcycle and sport car;

"Hey bitch, I would like to asked if my childrens can come to stay at your house for a while?  Me and my sweetheart would be going somewhere for a while, You know what am I saying."

I rolled my eyes as I heard him asking a favor for me to take care of my godchild again.

"Yeah, sure, Tommorow, I guessed?"

I asked as I drove to the left, getting inside the village as I heard a voice of childrens yelling- Must be Autumn since he was the loudest on the twins.

"Yeah, Thanks bitch, Got to take care of my little hatchlings for a while, My sweetheart just go the the grocery store for a hour."

He spoked as I wonder- What if Henry and I would have a child? That would be a blessing from the god upon the heaven, I hope that would come true.

"Yeah, bye bitch."

I hang up the phone as I got inside my house, stopping my car as I pulled out my keys, I walked to the passenger seats to grab my gifts like cellphone, clothes, shorts and Everything..

As I walked closedly at the door, I saw one of the maids crying there, I quickly recognized that it was Kristela, The girl which is Henry's friend..

She was sitting infront of the door, looking somewhere as she sobbed, crying uncontrollably as I feel a little concern about this lady crying about;

As I walked and stop infront of her, She gasped as she looked up, wiping her tears away as she looked at me in shock;

"O-Oh! Good evening Sir Ruther."

She greeted as I nodded my head, We stand there for a while as I asked for where is Henry would be;

"Good evening, Where's Henry?"

I know that Henry might be in his room at this time, sleeping or looking outside the window which I quickly looked up to see if he was there;

I heard a sob once again as I looked down to see Kristela crying once again;

"S-S-Sir..I-I-I..."

She cried as she pulled out something on her pocket, A letter.

"I-I-I' m sorry sir....B-but.."

She sobbed again as I put down the gifts that I bought to read the message inside;

Dear Mr.Ruther;
xx-xx-xx

I'm sorry if I'm a bothersome to you, I think you won't care about this or something, But I got to go.

I accidentally hurt your future bride, I pushed her due to I feel so sick, She visited this afternoon and she told me how much she love you.

She love you ever since, She told me about that, She wished that you and her would be happy forever, I wanted to grant her happiness so I left.

I have no rights to claim you as mine for I was nothing but a gardener, I have fallen for you but, You're soon to be a husband to a beautiful kind wife.

I, I love you..Ruther Velasquez, I don't how to say this, I'm sorry for falling for you.

I'm not worthy of you, Please accept the gift that I've left for you, it was a treasure from my father, He gave it to me so I can gave it to the one I've love.

And it's you.

F-fuck...I'm shaking, shaking in anger and sadness- Shit shit shit, I hope that I can find him before he finally left!

"Sir...! Wait!"

Kristela called out as she ran toward my way, She looked at me and spoked;

"That's not really what happened.."

She spoked as I looked at her, Fuckity fuck fuck! I'm gonna kill that scum! She ruined my opportunity with my love!

#31: Angered.

POll:

How many child would you like Henry to bear?:

#1. Only one

#2. Twins

#3. Triplets.

And what gender would you like it to be?:

1#. Girl only

#2. Boy only

#3. Girl and Boy.

4#. Girl and Girl.

#5. Boy and Boy.

#6. Three boys

#7. Three girls

#8. Two boys One girl

#9. Two Girls One boy.

Tell me what you all think? the one who got the most vote wouldn't be chosen! Just kidding, But if you asked me, I would prefer three boys but the choice is yours!