#37

-HENRY-

I was silent for the whole time as we drove back home to Gabriel house-- Gabriel glance from me, time to time and I know I got a lot of explaning to do.

As we reach infront of his house, He walked out of the passenger seat as I did as we walked inside;

"H-Henry..? W-Why? Who make you pregnant?"

Gabriel asked as he looked at me with total concerned,  I looked at the floor as I tell him the truth;

"It...it was my boss.."

I whispered as He gasped, He quickly sat beside me as he put his small arms into my small shoulder..

"Y-your Boss?! Henry! Tell me, Were you raped?!"

Gabriel cried as I shook my head, What happened between Ruther and I were both in consent. I agree afterall.

"N-No..I-I love him Gabby..I-I-I really love him! B-but he was about to be married soon!"

I cried as he hugged me tight, I shook in sadness, I can't believe it that Ruther and I were having a baby..

"W-What is his name..? Tell me and I will hurt that bastard!"

Gabriel cried as I wipe my tears as I hiccup;

"I-It was..Ruther..Ruther Velasquez.."

I said as his eyes widened, Mariano walked down as he heard what I said;

"What? You're pregnant by that loser? Never expected that."

Mariano shooked his head as I feel anger from what he said;

"He wasn't a loser! How dare you!"

I childishly scolded as he raised his brow and smirk before getting a bite from the sandwich that he got from the kitchen;

.
"Oh dear, You don't know how kind of loser he was back when he was a little kid."

He laughed as he munch on his sandwich, W-what..? why did he know Ruther?

"H-How did you know him..?"

I asked as I sat comfortably on the couch as Gabriel sat beside me, looking at both of us in confusion;

"Of couse I know him, That bastard is my....cousin."

He answered as my eyes widened-- H-he was Ruther's cousin? H-he might tell that I was hiding here!

"Oh please, Why would I tell him that you're here? I'm also hiding too, You know Lala Island, right?"

He said as I nodded my head-- In the case...H-He..he was...

"I'm prisoner 666, Mariano Velasquez is my name. Shut it or die."

He smiled sadistically as I looked at Gabriel who only shook his head-- How did he get here? How did he meet my cousin? a-and How can he read what I'm thinking?

We might be in trouble, I don't want to let my child get hurt?

What am I saying? Oh goodness..

I looked down at my tummy and caress it with my hands, My tummy will grow soon and I will be like a balloon, I can't believe that I'm having a child..

"your mama wouldn't let you get hurt my baby.."

I whispered on myself, starting this day, I will stay here for a while, Gabriel would probably help me for sure and with this man with us, we wouldn't get hurt since he was a Velasquez, a strong man for sure.

"Don't worry Henry, We would take care of your child.."

Gabriel smile weakly as I nodded my head. I surely wished that Ruther won't find this out or we'll be doom, I'm scared that Ruther would probably hate me for being wierd like this..

#37: Cousins.

Ruther and Mariano are Cousin, They're both calm outside but they're twisted inside but Mariano is batshit insane and we will know very soon how did he end up in Gabriel house.