#22

-HENRY-

Ruther walked toward my way as he hold my wrist in a firm way making me flinch, He looked at me with cold stare and spoke;

"Who is she? Why is she hugging you?"

He asked with a stern voice, I looked down and softly replied;

"S-she's Kristela..m-my friend.."

I stuttered as he pulled me up, as I stumble on my feet- He pulled me with him as we enter my room..

"Friend? I'm gonna fire that girl, She's gone, later."

Ruther harshly said as my eyes widened;

"No! Please! No! Don't fire her!"

I pleaded as I removed my wrist on his tight hold, He looked at me with now fury in his eyes;

"And Why? Is she your girlfriend? Well! You're mine!"

He yelled as he pushed everything from the table that were put in the middle of my room, I saw my music box again as I rushed to it, holding it tightly to my chest as I stare at him;

As he noticed the music box, He snatched it on my hand as I tried to stop him;

"Tell me Henry, Tell me, Who is she to you? Why is she clinging to you? Tell me!"

He angrily yelled as he grip the music box tightly on his hands, I tried to get it away from him but he lift his hand so I can't reach it.

"S-she's my best friend! Please Mr.Ruther! Believe me! Please give me that back!"

I cried as he looked at me with still anger in his eyes;

"And why should I gave this to you? This is lowly a piece of junk, I can buy you more beautiful and expensive than this! You should only accept gifts from me!"

He walked toward the window and I cannot move anymore due to the fear, Oh goodness...No, No, No..!

My mouth flew open as he angrily tossed the music box out of the window, my heart feel like it ripped into two as tears burst from my eyes..

"Don't cry about that trash, I'm sorry..."

Ruther whispered as he rubbed my back, hugging me as I didn't move and continue to cry my hearts out.

He sat me on the bed before he wipe my tears, pain struck in his face as he caressed my hand and cheeks..

"I'm Sorry..."

He whispered as I stare at him, my eyes turning emotionless as from the pain that I've been carrying..

"Sorry won't fixed and heal what has done."

I stated as he stared at me with shock, He stood up, kissing me in the forehead before he walked out of the room..

#22: Pained Jealousy.