#40

Ohoho, This story is on its last 10 chapters, Never expected that I'll finish sooner than I expected, I hope that you're liking the third series of the trilogy so far.

I know there's some wrong grammars and errors but I'm happy that you are enjoying this book, After this story ended and I finished one of my on-goings, I would probably rest and won't write for a while.

-RUTHER-

-3 YEARS LATER-

I sadly drink my coffee as I looked outside the balcony...Oh Henry, Where are you?

I travel back to Marywell to find Henry if he was there but in my shock; His parents was confused why am I asking if their son is there, when he was back at Winchester, working.

I send them money every month and I also send letters to think that it was their son who they're talking;

Tommorow is when my Grandfather would come back, Every seconds that passed is a tragedy, what happened eight years ago makes me wanted to do it again, the urge of killing myself came back.

Raphael finally ended up with his lover, They got so married quickly that I was busy finding and tracking where my love come to and Raphael just called me to come in the mayor's office because he is getting married already.

Only I and Chesire is the witness of their so quick marriage, Chesire on the other side is still happy with his wife who works at home.

Those two already have their haply ending and now, they continue living in their life desire while me on the other side is suffering because I can't even fucking find my lover.

I pulled out the bracelet that Henry left me with, one of the only treasure that I've been with.

"Oh Henry my love, where did you go? why did you have to leave?"

I asked as I looked at the large paper that were put on the wall, it was the map of the whole country;

I've traveled back from Lancaster to New York yet I've found no traces of my love not even once;

'FLASHBACK'

"Hmm, We have no relatives except for my wife's nephew who lives alone in Lancaster and we rarely even go there so I don't think my boy, Henry can travel back there."

Henry Father spoked as I nodded my head before I left- I confessed something to his father;

"Sir, I would like to say that I..I like your son and I would want to marry him.."

I confessed as his father looked at me with wide eyes befor calling his wife-- Henry's mother and when his mother came out, Henry and Her almost looked the same which I dearly missed.

"Darling! He wanted to marry our son! Why is he asking us?!"

His father yelled as he looked at me wide eyes-- What, what is he talking about?

"Oh dear, Why are you asking us about that? You should ask our son, not us. We're married already so we can't marry you.."

Her mother giggle, As She sat beside his husband, my eyes widened realizing what she meant;

"Y-y-you're agreeing that you let me marry your son?!"

I gasped as they nodded their head, this is so surreal, I can't believe that Henry's parents would agree easily.

"Henry, Our son...He was a special boy.."

Her mother started as I looked at her, She looked outside the window to see if anyone is peeking before she continued;.

"He's a... lovely child, Our blessing on our lifes, We worked hard to let him study even it's only Highschool.."

She spoked as I nodded my head, Henry is a precious gem and I swear on that.

"We will support his decision no matter what, but when a man in fine clothes and a gentleman asked for our child's hand, We're shock but we have no decision to refuse, It's all up to our son.."

His mother continue as I feel a high respect for this two lovely couple who gave Henry for me, After this, They wouldn't be staying in a wrecked house like this.

"I-It.. doesn't matter even if I'm a male?"

I asked as his father shook his head and smile;

"Like my wife said, It's up to our son what his future will be."

I wished them a bye for now as I am going back to Winchester, I should find Henry as soon as possible, And we will be a happy family!

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Before I left, His parents told me that Henry should visits even once but I can't tell that their son is missing, I don't want them to become worried.

I remember what his father told me, What if Henry was there? But his father also told me that Henry didn't know the way there so it's impossible..

yet--what if?

Tommorow morning, I would travel back to Lancaster and try to find where his cousin lived, And I hope that Henry was there but if he didn't.

I have no choice but to kill myself since living without my love is like being dead already but still suffering.

I also know that my marriage would be tommorow, little did they know what I've done, There would be no marriage afterall and their precious daugther is gonna rot somewhere away from here.

"Oh henry...my love..I love you so much...~"

I kiss the bracelet and put a small chains on it as I put it as my necklace since Henry wrist and hands were so small that this is like a necklace to me..

#40: Three years after.

Quick? Yeah, Enjoy.