#8

-HENRY-

It's already morning and I stretched at my bed as it was comfortable than I've been used to back at Marywell,

Maybe, This is my life, starting from now on. I will never know though, But I will try my best to do my job so my parents wouldn't lived on such poverty anymore.

Sitting up as I stretched my body---I realized how freshed and cold inside my new room, it was large room with closet, medium sized bed with silky light blue sheet and thick comfortable white blanket and 3 pillows;

This is too much to be honest, too much since my only work is to do the garden and nothing else; they pamper their workers here too much.

I rubbed my faced before leaving the bed and walking toward the bathroom---I was confused at everything around here, there's a very large bowl that I would probably fit in and some scented soaps that I never tried before..

Turning on the faucet. I washed my face and grabbed a cup before putting a mouthwash on it, I gargle on it then I spit it out after, I was handy since I didn't know such things;

Changing my clothes after--- I wear a simple white shirt and cotton pants as I walked out of thr room, the room was so big and now, I'm probably lost.

"Who are you?!"

I looked behind me to see a lady wearing a long sleeved black dress with a apron around her..

"I'm..Hendrix Lilly, Ma'am.."

I stuttered as she raised her brow to me, looking confused for a while before her confusion turn into a scowl;

"Ahh..The gardener!? You don't know how late you are, waking up thinking that you own the house! how irresponsible!"

She gasped and she hold my wrist, pulling me downstairs, there was no one in the dining room or even in the hall as she continued to pull me till we reach the kitchen,

"Gather your food, Eat and start your work, There's the garden tool in backyard, You'll find it there and you know what to do, You're one of the reason why I work overnight. God!"

She continued to blabber as I grab a bowl and walked toward the small silver pot, opening it, there's a porridge in there so I scoop a right amount for me to eat as the lady left.

Eating silently in the kitchen, I was startled when another lady entered the kitchen, She's also wearing the same clothes as the last lady left. She looked at me and raised her brow,

"Oh, What are you doing here? huh?"

The lady spoked as her curly brown hair bounced as she walked toward to me, She was very pretty, pale skin and pinkish lips--- She's like an angel.

"Give me that, You twat!"

She scowled and grabbed my bowl, I was startled as she poured the porridge on the trash can as she looked at me and smirk.

"You're very late this morning. So I think you don't deserve a breakfast, I'm Rose anyway and don't bother telling this to Mr.Velasquez, or you regret it, I swear."

She snapped as she pushed me down the chair as I hit the cold tiles,

I looked at her fear as she walked out. What's their problem anyway? I don't understand.

#8: Bitching.

A/N: I hope someone read this but I can't update so fast because I feel so empty inside that it was disappointing.
I don't know but I'm sad for no reason and it's scary.