#16

facts: There some times I forgot what happened to the last scene so I don't know what to write anymore and I waste my time lying down in bed, overthinking.

another one; People here will tell me what happened on this or that and often order me to fix it as possible. yet I decided that I won't fix it till I have no on goings.

You think that this is much normal than the rest of the trilogy? You got it wrong.

-HENRY-

It's been a tiring day, Kristela and I were busy looking around and buying some stuffs, I decided to buy a little music box, When I swing the wheel on the side- A two little boys will come out and started dancing with a soft melody, It was a figurine. Of course.

It cost me $50 but Kristela bought it for me, I'm gonna give this to my parents when I got home.

As I sat tiredly in the chair, I looked outside the window to see the fresh flowers that I watered after we got home then, I clean the garden for another 2 hours till it's night time and I'm sitting here in the chair to rest.

"Henry..."

I looked behind to see Mr.Ruther entering my room as he locked it and started to walk on my way;

"Y-Yes..? Mr.Ruther?"

I asked as he sat on my bed, looking around as his eyes bore into mine;

"Come here."

He spoke sternly as I put down the music box very carefully as I come near to him;

When I'm already infront of him, He looked into my body, from head to toe before smirking;

"Strip."

He smiled sadistically as my eyes widened, W-what? I don't want to!

"N-No, I'm sorry but I cannot accept that order."

I bravely spoked aside from the fear of my heart, I don't want to! This is all wrong.

"I didn't asked you, I tell you to strip. And I'm not accepting No."

Ruther clench his jaws in disappointment as his hand weres gripping tightly on the bedsheets as I stare intently on his face, I realized that he was hardly drunk.

"N-No, I-I can't do this. Please no."

I begged as he stand up, I gasped when he grabbed my wrist as he shook me.

"So this is how you repay me? You bitch! I gave you everything! I gave you a luxurious life that you will never achieved! And you won't let me see you a little naked?! Huh!?"

I started crying as he started to throw some of my stuff on the floor, As he was in a rampage, Yet, That doesn't matter when I saw him grabbing the music box that I bought.

"N-NO!"

I yelled as I grab his wrist, Stopping him from destroying it. He looked at me as he sneered.

"What? This isn't something to cry for, Is this from one of your boyfriend, huh? Well, I don't fucking care!"

My eyes widened as he smashed the music box through the wall, Sobs left my mouth as He stood there before leaving, I cried my heart outs as I see the destroyed music box, I carefully kneeled down to get it as I swing the wheel slowly, It opens yet the two little boys didn't move anymore yet the soft melody still play;

I sat there in the floor for 5 minutes before standing up and walking toward my bed as I lay down, hugging the music box on my chest as I closed my eyes to sleep..

#16: Repay.

Ruther is a angry man when totally drunk