two

YOU HUNG THE MOON
______________

YOU HUNG THE MOON______________

______________

I WAS STILL TRAPPED IN THE CRYPT AT LAFAYETTE. I was trying to get out, furiously pounding against the barrier. I was pissed. Davina was keeping me from seeing my kids on the one night that I could.

She entered, arms full off supplies, "Davina, let me out of here right now or I swear I will kill you"

"You can try" Davina threw clothes at my feet, still holding a blood bag, "Or we can have a polite conversation"

I glared at her, "You magically kidnapped me on the one night that I can see my kids. Do not talk to me about 'polite!'"

"I drew you here to help you," She said

"Elijah asked you months ago to break the curse and you said no" I reminded her

"The Regent of witches can't be seen doing favors for the Mikaelsons" Davina told me

"Well then I can't help you," I said

"Or we could help each other" Davina tossed me the blood bag. I quickly brought it to my lips and started chugging the blood.

"Look, I have access to the witch ancestors. I can channel the power of the one who created the spell that cursed you. You can be free, Thalia"

I licked the blood off my fingers, "Under your terms, I'm guessing" Davina nodded, "Spill"

"There's a witch in the 9th Ward who hates that I'm Regent. She tried to kill me" Davina told me, "If I retaliate, I'm starting a civil war, and I don't want to do that"

I sighed, "Fine. Just tell me who you want dead"

AFTER AGREEING TO HELP DAVINA WITH HER WITCH PROBLEM, I had to give her a lock of my hair and my blood for the spell that was going to release me from my curse and in turn, release the wolves.

I got dressed in the clothes that Davina had given me.

"You're completely cloaked. No magic will be able to track you" Davina informed me, "The witch's name is Kara Nguyen. She runs a café, Chim Lac, in the lower 9th Ward. She'll be there before dawn"

Davina added my hair to the bowl that was filled with my blood. She mixed the blood and hair together before pouring it over an unlit candle in front of her, "As long as the candle burns, your curse won't be active"

"And when a strong wind comes along?" I asked

Davina waves her hand over the candle and it absorbed the blood, leaving only a blood-red crescent moon on the side, "My magic will protect the flame" She assured me, "Of course, you'll have to work with me"