𝗢𝗡𝗘 [ 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ]

"HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, I CAN'T GET OUT!" SHOUTED LUCY, BEGGING SOMEONE TO HELP HER AS SHE SOBBED INTO HER HANDS. Her apartment had suddenly caught fire and now she was trapped inside the smoke engulfed building. It was hot, too hot to think clearly, the brown haired woman felt as though she was being cooked alive.

Despite being not so... calm, Lucy tried to get out the building through the front door but it was suspiciously locked and the windows too. The brown haired woman looked for a chair or something that she was able to lift so that she could smash the window down but there wasn't anything that she could use.

Lucy's breathing started to become more heavy as she breathed in more and more of the smoke. Her vison was becoming hazy, making Lucy trip over something and fall to the ground with a loud bang. The brown haired woman cussed at the situation but something in her knew that she was going to die in this place.

But she wanted to call her boyfriend, Mark, one last time, before she burned like a marshmallow. It was becoming harder to see due to the smoke and Lucy searched for her bag that contained her phone on the floor. A small victory smile placed on her lips as
her hand stopped at a familiar leather fabric, she picked it up, rummaging it for her phone.

Lucy felt hope when she grasped the phone in her hand, immediately calling  Mark's number. "Hello?" Asked Mark, answering the phone to Lucy's relief.

"Mark, it's me, Lucy. I want to tell you that I love you so much. And not to do anything stupid while I'm gone, Do you understand me?" Cried Lucy into her phone.

"Are you done?" Replied Mark, causing Lucy's blood to run cold.
He couldn't have planned this, right? Mark wouldn't try to kill her? But that nagging feeling returned.

"What do you me, am I done? I am about to die and your acting like it's not important!" She shrieked into the phone.

"Because it's not, I never loved you Lucy. You were in the way of the one that I actually love so I had to get you out of the way." He told her like it was a matter of fact.

Lucy was heartbroken but she knew deep down that he was only using her, thankfully she had set up a backup plan if he tried to do anything to her. "You should have just broken up with me," she dryly chuckled before continuing "I hope you get your karma, Mark. And before I forget, remember how you told me to destroy the disk that you gave me."

"What did you do!"  Screamed Mark.

"What I always do. I get even love," said a mocking Lucy, sending a text to her brother to do one last thing for her. "I sent it to someone special so now everyone will know of your illegal activities." Lucy laughed, choking on the smoke as her body was becoming weaker and weaker. "You know, something to remember me by."

"You bitch!" he screamed, Lucy ended the call. "I'll see you in hell!"

"I'm looking forward to it. And I always get the last laugh," told Lucy, ending the phone call as she clutched her throat in angony.
Her body began to shut down due to the lack of oxygen and few moments later she laid on the ground dead, leaving behind a wave of chaos.

*****

Green eyes slowly opened as Lucy regained consciousness in an unknown place. However, she wasn't in her original body anymore, he woke up in the body of a purple haired women who was currently giving birth. 'Why am I getting karma?' Thought Lucy in pain.

A woman in a maids outfit stood besides the bed, giving Lucy encouragement."You can do it my Lady just keep pushing!" Lucy currently wasn't in control of the body but she still felt the pain of delivering the child.

"Ahhhhh!" Screamed Lucy as she delivered the baby, the maid placed the new born baby in a blancket while cutting the umbilical cord.

"It's a boy my Lady but we still have another two to go," informed the maid as she handed the baby to another maid. 'Two more?!' Thought Lucy in a pain as she felt another contraction hit, this was so not far.

Four hours. That was how long Lucy was in labour for, four long painful hours that she would always remember. The brown haired turned purple haired woman laid on the bed, sore and sweaty from the experience.

She was now the mother of three triplet boys and she wondered why God had chosen her to be their mother. In her past life, she had always wanted a child but she couldn't naturally conceive one but now... now she had three adorable little babies.

The first triplet had reddish brown hair while the second triplet had the same purple hair as her current body and the last triplets hair was a darker shade of red. The maids had placed the triplets in a massive crib besides the bed where Lucy was resting, trying to regain her strength.

Her attention was purely focused on gushing at her new children
that she didn't notice a white haired man with golden eyes walking into the room. "How are my new sons Cordelia?" Asked the man

"Doing well," she replied to the man, only realising who the man was and who her current body was. Once he called her Cordelia, she guessed that she was in Diabolik Lovers. Lucy knew who the man was, Karlheinz. The vampire king, a manipulative man who she would have to be careful with. She looked down at the babies with a small, loving smile, surprising Karl.

"Have you named them yet?" He asked.

"No but I do have names in mind for them," told Lucy, picking up the first triplet. "His name will be Laito." She then picked up the second triplet. "His name will be Kanato." And again, she picked up the final triplet "His name will be Ayato"

"I see... you have done well, Cordelia," said Karlheinz, looking at her to see her reaction. Lucy nodded and turned back to her children.

Karl watched her carefully, normally Cordelia would gloat or be demanding attention but today she wasn't. It made him curious as to why she was acting differently. That's not to say that it wasn't a good change, still he would be watching her closely from now on. He couldn't have an unknown factor in his plans even if it was his wife.

 He couldn't have an unknown factor in his plans even if it was his wife