Present (3)

Anyone's POV
Dinning room
Everyone in the room was eating their food, well apart from Yui.

"Why aren't you eating?" Questioned Ayato with good in his mouth. Reiji glared at him for his lack of manors.

"Yes, bitch-chan. You need to eat more or you'll become anorexic." Laito said with fake concern but then gave her a grin. "Shall I feed you then?"

Cordelia laughed softly at the young girls predicament. She knew that Laito was a flirt and had many sleeping partners but she raised him to always consider the others feelings, only if he was serious about the person.

She also told him to always make sure that the other person gives consent if he was going to do anything sexual with them.

"Laito, sit down, your disturbing dinner." Reiji sternly told him.

"Yes sir." Laito gave a wink to his mother.

Cordelia gave a cough to get everyone's attention. "So how has everyone been doing?"

"Teddy has been great, mother!" Kanato gave a small smile. "Teddy what do you want to eat next. The snowballs?" Kanato stabbed the a snowball with his fork.

"Reiji how has school been for you?"

"My academic studies are excellent. Although..." Reiji looked at the his brother with masked fondness.

"That's great Reiji. You always had a smart mind. I'm not surprised." Cordelia told him with a friendly smile, Reiji slightly blushed at the praise.

The dinner went fast, once it was done everyone retired to their rooms. Cordelia went to Yui's room. She lounged on one of the couches.

Cordelia boredly looked at the room while waiting for Yui, it was a too pink for her tastes. She tapped her fingers on the couch. Finally, Yui arrived.

"What are you doing here?" Yui squeaked in fright. She resembled a mouse that had been caught by a cat.

"Sit." Cordelia pointed for her to sit down on the couch near her. Not wanting to displease her, Yui sat down. "I'm only going to tell you this once little girl. You need to grow up if you want to survive in this house."

"What?" Yui said confused, she honestly thought that the woman was going to kill her or something, not give her advise.

"Like I said you need to grow up. Your meek demeanour will have to change. You are going to change from the helpless blonde to someone that can at least stand of for themselves."

'Which will be a miracle on its own if it actually happened.' Thought Cordelia.

"What do I need to do?" Sputtered Yui. She rubbed her fingers together. Cordelia rolled her eyes at the action.

"Firstly, no more sputtering it's annoying, when you can't understand what the other person is saying. If we want this to work you need to be more confident."

Yui nodded to Cordelia, she straightened her back. A glint of fire was seen if Yui's eyes, making Cordelia internally smirk. Progress was being made.

"Can I really change?" Questioned Yui with less spluttering. Progress was definitely being made.

"The question is do you want to change? To be a stronger person?" Cordelia raised an eyebrow, expecting the blonde to reply to her.