Past (3)

Anyone's POV
Karlheinz sat at his desk, doing paperwork, while sipping on a glass blood. His thoughts were occupied by then new development of Cordelia.

He had sought her out and charmed her, so that she would be used in his Adam and Eve project. She was the offspring of a demon and a first blood, a hybrid, with very exquisite blood to add to her uniqueness. A perfect specimen for him to have. She was almost too perfect, but when he had finally met her, she was annoying to him. The demanding and arrogant attitude of hers, broke her perfection.

This didn't mean he wasn't going to use her, it just meant that he would have to find other brides, to create the perfect Adams. He had found them in Beatrix, a young, high class vampire. She had given birth to two of his Adams so far. And he was also planing on using his cousin, Christa to have an Adam with soon.

This was after all for the greater good of all species. Karlheinz didn't want the Endzeit virus to spread to other races like it had with the first bloods. That's why he created the Adam and Eve project, to create a new, stronger race, immune to the virus. But he didn't count on their being a change within his plans.

His original plans of him being, Adam was scrapped and so he was going to use Cordelia's heart, inserting it into someone else, and in doing so make them Eve. The wives only purpose was to birth his Adams, nothing more.

Cordelia's sudden change of attitude had surprised him. From loving her children, that she had previously said that she didn't want. To interacting with the other wives, nicely. The change was well welcomed and he saw the possibilities of using the first plan again.

Cordelia did also have a sister, he could use for her heart as a back up plan, if he wanted to. Her sister, Elizabeth, was a couple of years younger than Cordelia. From his research, she had a inferiority complex towards her older sister. She was also infertile, which was why many Male suitors didn't want to marry her. They wanted an heir and if she couldn't give one then she was useless to them. This would make it easy for him to use her.

'I should invite Elizabeth over to met her nephews, it is nearing their birthday. I could also use this opportunity to charm her, she could be my mistress if she wants. It would also make Cordelia jealous and love me again.' Though Karlheinz

Karlheinz has sensed that Cordelia was in the garden with her children and Christa. He teleported himself there.

"Hello my beautiful wives" Karlheinz announced, he kissed Christa's check and was about to kiss Cordelia's but stopped when she glared at him. He found it very amusing.

"Hello Karl"  Cordelia spoke, she would have pushed him away but she was holding Laito and Ayato.

"Onii-sama" Christa called happily, she would have hugged him but she was holding Kanato in her arms.

"What do we owe the pleasure of your appearance?" Questioned Cordelia

"I was thinking that the triplets will be turning one soon, and so I thought that we could have a family gathering, for the triplets of course." Karlheinz Stated

"That sounds amazing Onii-sama!" Exclaimed Christa

"I suppose it could be fun"

"That's the spirit! And I was also thinking of inviting your sister, Elizabeth."  Karlheinz said, thinking that it would make her jealous.

'Wait...what!? Cordelia has a sister!? Why wasn't this in the anime or game? Wait, she probably had Richter or someone kill her.' Thought Cordelia

"Do what you want" Stated Cordelia

Karlheinz smile dropped for a second.

"I will invite her then."

"Onii-sama, have you heard their first words?"

"I admit, I have not." Karlheinz turned to look at his children with curiosity.

"Ayato, Laito, Kanato who is better mama or dada?" Cordelia knew the answer but she wanted to rub it into Karl's face.

"Mama!" The triplets replied with big smiles on their faces.

Cordelia gave a smug look to Karl. He returned it with his own smirk.

"Seems like you have taught them well." Karlheinz complimented, trying to get her to at least blush.

"Of course" Cordelia flipped her hair

A maid had walked up towards them and whispered in Karlheinz's ear.

"I'm sorry my beautiful wives but I must go and stand some personal business. I will see you's  later." Karlheinz left

Christa played with Kanato while Cordelia was lost in thought.

'What am I going to do? I won't know anyone at the family gathering, so I'll probably make a fool of myself. But most importantly, Cordelia has a sister?'