Present (2)

A/N: Should I do a lemon with Karlheinz and Cordelia? Should I make the mukami brothers female and paired with the brothers?

Black - means it's in french.

Anyone's POV
Yui woke in a pink coloured bedroom, her thoughts were plagued by the previos events that had happened. Her father wasn't her real father, and now she was living with a bunch of blood sucking vampires.

Yui searched her neck for any bit marks, when she found none she sighed in relief. Looking down at her body, she noticed that the clothes, that she was wearing was different.

"I need to contact father and get out of this place," Yui cried. Laito who was enjoying the show decided to make his presence known.

"Crying won't do you much good, Bitch-chan. I suppose you do look good in that nightgown." Laito commented with a smirk. He crawled on her bed but pushed off by Ayato.

"Don't touch what belongs to ore-sama," Ayato told him with a smirk. Laito huffed at his brother and fixed his hat.

"Careful with my hat, Ayato," warned Laito with a glare.

"So you care about that blasted hat than little old pancake, here." Ayato pointed at the scared girl.

"Of course, it was given by mother when she was in France. You should know by now that my hat is the equivalent to your Takoyaki, Ayato." Laito explained with glare.

"Stop it yous two!" Exclaimed Yui while gripping the covers.

"Looks like bitch-chan has a small backbone," commented Laito with an amused grin. Yui presses herself further back into the bed at the sight. "Maybe I was wrong"

"Enough of the shenanigans you two. We are going to be late." Reiji stated with a frown, he was standing at the doorway.

"But we were having fun, Reiji," Laito laughed with a sly smirk. Ayato, also had the same sly smirk as his fellow triplet.

"Ayato, Laito leave now so this young lady can get changed," commanded Reiji.

"Are we going somewhere, at this time?" Questioned Yui dumbly.

"Isn't is obvious? We are going to school." Reiji answered the girl.

"School?" Yui gave a confused look, clearly not understanding what Reiji meant by 'school'.

"Supposedly a place of learning but mostly a hellhole that wastes people's time." Ayato butted into the conversation.

"Ayato it's not that bad. At least the have cute girls..." Laito trailer of with a thoughtful look.

"Enough, you will be going to night school with us. Now hurry up and get changed." Reiji told her, he was getting sick by lack of intelligence in the room.

"But..." Yui was going to protest but was cut of by an annoyed Reiji. "If you don't hurry up and get changed, I will punish you."

"Oh bitch-chan, I would hurry up if I was you. Reiji can be creative with his punishments and trust me that's a bad thing." Laito warned her
The boys left to let Yui change into her school uniform.

Limousine

'They're brother yet the act so differently. I wonder why they don't get along? It's too silent in here," thought Yui.

She was broken out of her musing by Ayato. "What's on your mind pancake? Huh, I'm waiting."

"Why do you keep on calling me pancake? I have a name you know. Yui Komori," exclaimed Yui with a frustration in her voice.