Present (7)

Anyone's POV
Yui was wondering in the garden until she was startled by a lovely piano melody. She went to look for the source of the piano melody and found who was playing it, Laito.

"Why hello there bitch-chan. What are you doing in this room?" Laito questioned with his eyes shut, still playing the piano.

"I was following the beautiful melody. Laito I didn't know that you played the piano," said Yui.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you that curiosity kills the cat?" Laito asked with amusement.

"But satisfaction brought it back," Yui said with a small smile. "Laito... do you know of a purple haired women... similar to Cordelia?"

As soon as that sentence left Yui's lips, Laito stopped playing the piano.

"She's very pretty but not as pretty as Cordelia."

"What are you doing here?" Hissed a new voice, Yui turned to see Kanato and Ayato.

"Ayato, Kanato, can you please tell me who that women was?" Pleaded Yui. The triplets turned to face each other, a silent conversation transpired between them.

"So this is where my sons are hiding, oh and Yui too," Cordelia hummed as she walked through the rooms entrance. "Why so serious?"

"Sorry Cordelia But I was wondering if they had any information on a women... similar to you," Yui explained with slight nervousness.

"That women..." mused Cordelia as she stared at the moon outside.

"Elizabeth..." Ayato muttered under his breath but Yui heard him as she was standing close to Ayato.

The occupants in the room apart from Yui had a flashback of the death of Elizabeth and the events leading up to it. Yui took that chance to leave the room, running to the rose garden.

Yui bumped into Subaru and fell to her knees. She clutched her chest painfully.

"I something is wrong. Ever since I came to this house! What is wrong with me!?" Cried Yui.

"Silly girl," said Subaru as he stood in front of her.

"You know what to do Subaru? Please tell me what to do! I don't know why this is happening!" Shouted Yui as she had her breakdown in front of the vampire.

"That women..."

"Please help me!" Yui grabbed a fistful of Subaru's shirt. Subaru's eyes widened at the panicked girl.

"Let me go you stupid girl! Come any closer and I'll destroy you!" Shouted Subaru as he grabbed a rose and ripped it apart.

This triggered a flashback, Yui thought back to a young Subaru looking longingly at a tower with a white haired women in it.

"Was the women in the tower your mother? You look similar," commented Yui.

"What do you know!" Subaru grabbed Yui's wrist.

"Subaru let go! Your hurting me!" Yui tried to use the other hand to pull Subaru off but she was no match for a vampires strength.

"What is it that you want? Tell me you silly girl!" Subaru pulled Yui closer to him, into an embrace.

"Subaru?"

"Tch, silly girl," Subaru removed Yui hair to get better access to her neck, inviting her shirt to get to her neck. He bite into her causing her to wince in pain. "So good."

"Subaru, the knife you gave me," murmured Yui as she remember the object. She could of used it against him as she struggled to get out of his grip.

Subaru stopped when Yui mentioned the knife. He lightened his grip on her. Yui looked at him.

"You should have used the knife silly girl," said Subaru as he then went back to sucking on Yui's blood.

A few minutes had passed and Yui fell unconscious, Subaru felt ashamed that he fell to his hunger. He picked up the unconscious girl and teleported to her room, placing her on the bed.

"Oi, Subaru, mother has called everyone for a meeting downstairs and she sent me to find you," Ayato told his younger brother. Subaru nodded and followed him to where their mother was.

"Now that everyone has arrived. Shall begin to explain the reason why I asked you all here," Cordelia said as she sat on the couch.

"Your a widow? Oh, congratulations mother!" Exclaimed Ayato with a smirk.

"If that were the case, we should hold a party for this special occasion," said Reiji with a thoughtful expression. No doubt already planning the party.

"Mother was his death quick or painful?" Kanato asked with a sadistic gleam. Teddy was clutched tightly in his arms.

"Sadly no. Your father is not dead. But something has occurred... and it's only right that I tell you in person rather than him," Cordelia said.

"What has happened?" Questioned Shu as he was laying on the couch.

"I'll go straight to the point... your going to have a new sibling. Try not to break to much," Cordelia said as she stood up from the couch and walked out of the room.

'Three, two, one,' Thought Cordelia as she went to her room. She was waiting for the boys to have their breakdown.

"WHAT!?" Shouted all the boys.

"He knocked Mother up!" Ayato shouted as he grabbed a vase, throwing it to the wall in anger. It was one of Karlheinz's so it was fine being broken.

"Does this mean that I have to be a responsible sibling?' Questioned Laito.

"Honestly, the two of you need to calm down," sighed Reiji "But that disgraceful man must take responsibility or else."

"Subaru do you still have your knife?" Asked Shu with a serious tone.

"I want to stab that man first!" Ayato shouted with a sadistic grin.

"Teddy, do you want to play how many times we can stab Karlheinz before he dies?" Kanato glanced at his Teddy.

"I don't have the knife..." muttered Subaru.

"Shame looks like we'll have to come up with alternative plan then," said Reiji.

"Teddy do you think our new sibling will be a boy or a girl. I hope that it will be a girl so we can have tea parties together," laughed Kanato.

"Oi, you an idiot Kanato it's obviously going to be a boy," huffed Ayato.

"Ayato you clearly know nothing about genetics, there is a chance that our new sibling could be male or female," said Reiji.

"Shut up Reiji, I'm not that stupid! But with that man's current track record, I doubt it will be a girl," explained Ayato. Reiji looked surprised at his reasoning.

"That was surprisingly insightful Ayato," comment Reiji.

"But what are we going to do? Surely we can't let Karlheinz get his claws into our unborn sibling," Shu said.

"Then as the older siblings it is our duty to must protect them from the basted claws," told Subaru.

"Then it is agreed that we never leave the child alone with Karlheinz,"

"Agreed."

"Meeting dismissed."