24 | Warning Pt. 2

When Yoongi first saw you—naked—in a towel—and nothing else, he had various thoughts pop up into his head, like daisies in a cartoon show.

Pop. Pop. And a pop.

Sometimes—like times now—Yoongi wondered if you were doing this because you knew full well what you were doing. Maybe he was underestimating you.

Then again, there was no harm in getting milk. In the middle of the night.

"You're doing it again."

You jumped before you turned around to see Yoongi. He was leaning against the doorway into the kitchen. Although he had been doing that for a while, it had taken for him to call out to you for you notice him. Yoongi sighed, your innocence, yet seductions so bared for him to see.

"What?" You blinked, as you looked up at him from the cup you held.

"Not considering us," he cocked his head as he whispered. You noticed two things at that moment one was that it was super sexy and cute when he did that and second, Yoongi spoke in riddles. He was very direct usually but sometimes he worded his words too eloquently, and sometimes in a roundabout way even though it was very straightforward. If that made sense.

"I'm sorry." You apologized but you weren't sure what you were doing wrong. Although living in his home, basically for free was probably not right per se. You were mooching off him after all.

"It's fine. We're just a little tense with you in our house, since we're all..." Yoongi's eyes sparkled as he explained, "on the same page." It was a glint, kind of dangerous in nature but you didn't think too much on it. Whether out of ignorance or innocence...it didn't matter.

Either way, you didn't want to overstep anything or any imaginary line. You were staying at their home indefinitely and without really paying anything. For some reason they wouldn't let you pay. A few days ago the boys had announced that you wouldn't be staying here as a resident and would not need further payment.

You had a feeling it was because of Seokjin. Maybe?

"And don't apologize." You closed you mouth as soon as Yoongi said that because it had been on the tip of your tongue. Yoongi expression softened even more and he stepped closer grabbing a mug to pour himself coffee even though it was very late—early in the morning. He had just gotten home and he knew, he wasn't about to get any sleep. "Perhaps...I'm being too much."

"Well, it is...your house." You smiled at him, fully understanding him, but you didn't know exactly how wrong you were, how badly you had misinterpreted the meaning behind his words.

Yoongi's lashes shuttered with each slowly blink but did not say anything. He watched you. It was one of his favorite things to do.

"Hmm," he sipped on the cup, which you hadn't realized was there until his lips went to kiss the rim of the ceramic cup. He relished the caffeine and you could tell since you were admiring him. "It's yours too."

You could feel your chest get warm at that. Your inquisitive eyes did what it was supposed to do and took in his appearance.

Yoongi caught you staring at him, rather blatantly, but he had a feeling that, or he knew that you were too innocent to realize it. He also looked at you, beginning at your toes, courtesy of Gina insisting on you joining her on a mani-pedi day. Which, although had been slightly costly, was worth it as you had received a nice pampering time. The soft flesh, the smooth skin, even the few hair he could see, not that it mattered, before reaching closer to your mound, the scrunched up shorts between your thick choke-able thighs, before moving upward, making sure to caress what he could look at. He ended up on your hair, very messy yet endearing as he found your comfort with them reassuring. He had double took a glance at your soft lips, the pillows you kept wetting with your tongue.

"You don't know what you do to us...do you?" He wanted to groan, but he didn't, only a slight annoyance laced in his raspy voice. He knew of your innocent actions that it was purely that, and you were just innocent but it still shocked him how oblivious you were.

It's not like he and Namjoon was really hiding their sexual attraction to you, especially not since they told you what they wanted from you. He and Namjoon had sat you down to explain their desires with you and the end goal. Although both of them had agreed separately that they would give you time to adjust.

"What am I doing?" You asked, genuinely curious, because at that moment, you weren't doing anything but standing there and conversing with him.

To Yoongi though, it was different.

The shorts, the shirt, no bra...he noticed the small things. Even if they were small, he noticed them, how could he not? Even the blunder head Namjoon noticed and ate you up, really noticeably but you didn't seem to notice that. Not when he himself eyed you with want and tried to flirt with you.

"I'll...I will go back..." The intensity of his eyes making you even more nervous. You getting nervous meant your nipples would be getting harder, it was sensitive that way. The cold did not help either.

Yoongi called out to you in his raspy deep voice. He gulped, a satisfaction when you turned to him—so innocently, willingly, sweet and attentively.

"Yes?" You're soft body jiggled as you turned back to him. Even as you tried hunching, you could tell that he could see it. You would have worn more clothes, but you had not thought that you would see anyone in this milk run in the first place.

"This is a dangerous game you're playing." He hummed, in a dangerous, gut wrenching way. It was so much harder than the first moment he saw you on your milk run tonight. He licked the corner of his lips after a moment, almost like a wolf hungering for a taste of sweet meat.

"Huh?" You questioned as his eyes swiped up from you head to toe, but he went back to your face, where it stayed by will.

He sighed defeated, "Dumpling, go inside and sleep." He wasn't going to press any further.

Ultimately he wouldn't, not when it could scare you. Besides when you wanted it, you would ask for it.

"Okay." You happily rushed to head back inside your room as Yoongi watched you scurry away down the hall, his smile adorning his face.

When you closed the door in the safety of your room, you sighed, the thumping of your heart beating loudly that it felt as if it was echoing in your room.

Living with them was making your body so much more reactive than it should be.

Also...how were you going to explain to Gina that you were living with two men?

Oh yeah, you had avoided that by changing the subject.

⚜️

Yoongi's eyes continued to follow you until you disappeared from him, and he could no longer see your figure. He allowed the breath that he had been holding since he saw you so delectable.

Everyday was getting a little harder and harder for him. He suspected Namjoon was also having a difficult time, although he was more burdened by the heaviness of work. Namjoon didn't talk about it, but his job was hard, especially as an oncologist and a pediatrician. Recently, he's been having to work with both departments, and it put a burden on him.

Yoongi sighed, his fingers roughing up his hair after leaving the cup soaked in water as the remnants of your scent was in the kitchen. He didn't want to leave. He did not want to move, but he really wanted to. Everytime he was met with you, he was filled with a desire that he couldn't explain.

After all, Min Yoongi was over his horny hormonal stage. He was not a teenager, or in his early twenties. He was thirty and counting, and had his own law firm. He shouldn't be so easily...riled up.

Yet the tent in his sports pants was uncomfortable and he could not deny he would have to get rid of it again. Just as he did before.