19 | Warning Pt. 1

No!

"You—!" A bent finger was pointed toward you.

Crap. You thought rapidly, your mind racing together with your poor usually inactive heart. Crap. Crap. Crap!

He blinked at you. And you blinked at him.

The silence was deafening.

The feel of cool air wafted all over your hot skin, goosebumps rising in response to the difference in temperature. You swallowed, saliva thickly coiled in your mouth, as his shocked eyes scanned your body.

He hadn't purposefully scanned your body...it was instinct. It was a terrible excuse, but it was.

Nervous. Dying. You didn't know.

You had just finished taking a shower, long and hot, letting the water soak into your skin. The droplets of water clinging to your skin had been wiped down rapidly, and carelessly. Before coming out though, you had stared at the mirror, covered in fog from the hot shower, which had only allowed you to make out a vague figure of your plump body. You felt pudgier than usual, but you knew it was because of the mood that you had been in the past month because of the fire that those amateur college students. Nonetheless, after today's meeting with your publisher, you had needed a long shower.

After wrapping yourself in a soft towel, you sighed feeling refreshed, and that was when you realized, as your eyes looked for your clothes and your underwear, that you had left your clothes on the bed where it sat unbeknownst to your horror.

You were at a predicament. It was either go out, in a towel, in a rush or be stuck in the bathroom forever.

Then again, the choices you had really was one. You had to go out didn't you? You were bound to get hungry at one point, no? You also didn't want to be naked for time and beyond, no?

Slowly you opened the bathroom door, careful to not allow the denser, colder air to steal your warmth away from you. You peek out of the door into the hallway, like a mouse looking for the predatory feline, not that you could be compared to a rodent and a feline. That was when you came to the conclusion that the sooner you hopped into your room, the better it would be for you and your unknown housemates—which you have yet to still meet.

That was your downfall, apparently, because as soon as you had stepped outside, your full body clad in only a towel was met with a man, who had been in your blindside.

At that moment, when he was walking toward his room, and you out the bathroom to the safety of your room, both parties became frozen as you blocked each other from each other's destination. You, him...both just stared at each other, surprise filling both pairs of irises as neither had expected to be greeted with someone half naked.

You had not expected to meet your housemate, for the first time, naked. And the man had not expected to meet the female cohabitant in nothing but a towel, with soaked-wet hair sticking to her face.

The male, who stood in front of you, soon lost his grip on his jacket, the outerwear falling to the ground unceremoniously as he just stared at you, lost for words. The only thing he did was breathe, something done without actively thinking upon it, which really meant he wasn't doing anything. Each details of your features began to click and connect in his mind and it only made him even more speechless as the you he knew was before him, in a towel.

While you stood frozen with shoulder tense and raised, as your body hunched more trying to cover yourself with the limited towel, which reminded you exactly how little you wore in front of this roommate of yours. If you could die, it would be this moment, but in a separate thought, it filled you with more fear to go unconscious naked in front of him.