31 | The Talk Pt. 4

"You..."

You were sitting in the middle, awkwardly but so comfortable, between the two, their hands tightly wrapped in your hands.

You had told them. Everything regarding Lucas and how he had betrayed you, and how you had become more reclusive and shy.

Lord, Yoongi couldn't form his words.

He was afraid. Afraid of what your answer was going to be. But could he blame you? Never.

"Do you...want us to stop?" Yoongi's heart ached even as he said it. Did he even mean it?

You looked at him wide eyes. You were shocked and nervous. Yoongi met Namjoon's eyes sadly before he went back to meet eyes with you. You looked up at him with slight confusion and before you could voice it out, he clarified, for both Namjoon and himself.

"Do you want us to stop pursuing you?" Yoongi's face was neutral as he could make it be. The last thing he wanted was for you to feel guilt for rejecting either of them. "We would never force you..."

Namjoon wanted to say something—disagree or protest, but what could he do? The last thing he wanted was to be nuisance, to be harassing you.

Even if he wanted you so bad—to the point his blood boiled and soul cried.

So he kept quiet. His plump lips tightly sealed, his jaws clamped shut tightly enough that one would think he was pissed. His heart beat as if it was racing for the world's end.

"I-I..."

You looked to Namjoon, and Yoongi, your eyes trembling.

Did you want them to stop?

⚜️

"Holy fuck!"

You lips dried.

"Holy fuck!"

Ears red.

"Holy fuckity-fuck-fuck!" You looked embarrassed but Gina wasn't. Gina was full shock before she became pleased.

She had just screamed in a usually quiet cafe, quite unkemptly as she stood up from her seat, the metal chair screeching back. But who were you to judge. Gina had a right to react however she would to the news you just gave her.

You looked around, noticing the eyes staring at your best friend. Not that Gina cared about what they thought.

"Gina," you tried to soothe as you hoped for her to sit. She knew and gathered herself to sit again.

"So you are telling me that...you, Gina pointed to you at the word "you" before continuing, "have two attractive men—your words—hounding to get into your panties like some wolves in rut?"

You almost wanted to comment if she was reading werewolves stories recently but you didn't. You didn't really have to ask to know she was reading the.

"Well, I didn't say it like that?" You pulled a face. You had no recollection of informing her about Yoongi and Namjoon like that. You hadn't even told her their names or described them like that. I mean it wasn't false but still. "Not like that, Gina."

"Well, it was implied." Gina paused in order to give you a disapproving look, "I'm hurt, Dumpling. How come you didn't tell me sooner?"

You know I love a good threesome...

Lord, you knew what she was thinking.

"I didn't want to tell you without actually deciding to take them seriously. I just...it was a lot to take."

It was excuses, but it was all you had.

"But after Lucas yesterday...things were put into perspective." You started slow. "It made me realize I was over Lucas—had been for a while."

"Oh," Gina raised a perfect brow, a small smile on her pretty lips. She was taking it easy. Trying to. "Who?"

"Huh?"

"Who did you choose?" She asked, a sly smile on her pretty lips. Perfect gel nails sparkled under the lighting. "Out of the two hungry wolves. Come on tell me."

The imagery was...enticing. For both Gina and you.

Also it confirmed that Gina has been reading stories involving werewolves.

Gina was a kinky girl, after all. She was really into butt-plug tails and breeding role play.

"I..."

"No..." Gina's eyes turned wide to show her pretty irises, "Oh—Dumpling, you didn't." The look in her eyes were pure scandal.

"You haven't chosen! Because you can't." She gasped as if she had heard of a conspiracy of the century being exposed.

"Gina." You hissed but the growing blush on your cheeks was testament enough.

Who were you trying to fool, Gina wasn't just your best friend, she was your sister, your family. You were head over heels for the both of them, in theory. You weren't exactly sure how in love with them you were. Everything was so new—so confusing.

"Please..."

"You like them both!" Gina loudly gasped. She was absolutely in a fit of giggles as she clapped and clapped her hands together. "Oh...this is good!"

"I like them both." You were defeated. Heavens what were you going to do with her?

"I'm finally gonna get a real threesome out of you! Oh! Oh!" She clapped like a child getting ice cream. Gina wasn't particularly doing this on purpose. She wasn't meaning to embarrass you or put you on the spotlight but this was good—so good. "Dumplings gonna get her first threesome!"

Gina clapped, almost giddy. You haven't had a romance since college and this was almost godsend.

Not that she approved of them...

She approved the sex, not the people.

"Gina..." You couldn't look at her in the eyes. You felt like a tomato, although you didn't know how you looked liked it.

"So are they hot?" She smiled, taking great care to gage your reactions, "they are. Aren't they?"

Were they tall? Were they strong? What kind of person were they?

Were they into coffee? Were they kinky? Were they overbearing?

What were they?

"Yes," you admitted. There was no lying to Gina. Plus this was something you could be very honest about. The two were very attractive. "They're attractive."

"Good. Are they nice?"

"Yeah. They're really kind. They're really considerate."

Gina's eyes turned warmed, just as your cheeks warmed with a nice blush. It was as if just the thought of them brought a certain peaceful joy to  you.

Gina couldn't help hating all the guys that you were associated with—that was her job as her sarcastic, sassy best friend—but this time seemed to be different, for the better.

"Wait." Gina's voice was full of alarm.

"What is it?" You went to Gina, after sipping your drink. Your cheeks slowly losing its rosy color as you calmed down.

Her eyes narrowed, "Does Seokjin know about your little romantic dramas?"

You pressed your lips together. You know the question was innocent but the glint in Gina told you something else. You should have lied, but it was too late. Gina knew he had been hiding something from her. She knew it.

"That little—!"

"Gina! Wait!"

Sometimes—even now—you didn't understand how she could run that fast in heels.