Prologue

System 02, also know as Silvi, stood in the middle of her control room as she simultaneously managed a few worlds.

It had been thousands of years since her creation, and in that time many other systems were created. Due to the influx of systems, Silvi and her two sibling no longer needed to personally manage the worlds, however they couldn't bare to completely part with the task that was personally issued to them.

As the oldest and only systems who were personally named by the Heavenly Emperor Aster, Silvi and her siblings had a considerable amount of power in the upper realm. 

As she was immersed in her work, she felt a slight shift of energy in her realm. It didn't take her long to realize who was the source of the disturbance as she soon saw the figure of her sister approaching her.

Without evening a proper greeting, Goli cut straight to the chase and said. "Heavenly Emperor Aster has a task for you."

Silvi abruptly froze, "...Is that so."

"Yes." Goli nodded with a sigh, and then said, "Unfortunately tragedy has befallen the third prince."

Silvi nodded in affirmation, She had already known about the tragedy that had befallen their prince. There wasn't much that went on in the higher realm that she didn't know of.

"Heavenly Emperor Aster has already sent him down to the mortal world to help with the restoration of his soul. He hopes you will guide the third prince well." Goli said.

"Then I shall not let his majesty down." Silvi replied seriously.

Goli smiled, "His majesty wishes for the third prince to live out his mortal lives in happiness."

Silvi tilted her head in confusion, "Is that so?"

Goli's smile widened, "Yes."

Silvi hesitated before voicing her thoughts, "Then..are you should I am suitable for the task?"

As if expecting her question Goli immediately replied, "His majesty specifically requested you. As such I am sure that you are more than suitable."

Silvi sighed at her sister's response.

Sensing Silvi's apprehension, Goli's gaze softened. Placing her hand around Silvi's waist, she gave her a comforting hug.

"I'm sure you will do well." Goli said as she loosened her hold on Silvi. "Besides, spending some more time in the mortal realm will do you well." 

With a resigned sigh, Silvi removed herself from her sister's hug. 

"So who will be managing the planets in my steed?"

Goli rolled her eyes, "There are many other systems who can temporarily take up the task."

Not wanting to argue with her sister, Silvi remained silent as Goli lead her out of her realm.

"Before you leave you should go and visit Bron, he's been complaining that you don't visit him enough." Goli said, her voice tinged with amusement. 

"I doubt Bron said that." Silvi said.

"Haha, well he didn't actually but I know he's thinking it." Goli said lightly. "The two of you can be so serious sometimes."

Out of all three of them, Goli was the best one at expressing human emotions. During her time in the mortal realm she lived her life as an adventurer and traveled the world. She laughed, played and loved just like the humans in that realm did.

During Bron's time in the human world, he spent his life working as the prime minster of a country he helped create. Although his life wasn't as rich as Goli, he still spent a considerable amount of time interacting with humans.

In Silvi's time in the human realm, she spent her life as a cultivator. Most of her life was spent cultivating and she had little to no human interaction. Out of all her siblings she was considered the one most emotionally stunted. 

Silvi sighed, maybe more time in the human realm was really what she needed.