1.05

Mason spent the next few days wallowing in sorrow. Only when his parents promised to let him go outside for a few hours did he smile.

At first Silvi was thinking of a way to sneak out and keep an eye on him but she quickly found that it was unnecessary as he fully intended on taking her with him.

Silvi felt that it was quite strange that he was so willing to bring around a cat with him as he went around town, but she wasn't complaining.

"What do you think of this Silver?" Mason asked as he held up a watch in front of her face.

Silvi meowed, she was slightly bored. They had been looking at watches for the past half an hour and she about ready to return to the higher realm. But if she really returned to the higher realm so soon, Heavenly Emperor Aster probably wouldn't let her off so easily.

Mason furrowed his eyebrows, "Your right, it doesn't really suit me."

Silvi rolled her eyes, when did she ever say that?

Mason rubbed her head gently, "Should we look for something for you to?" After saying that, he paused, "Do cats even wear jewelry?"

Receiving no reply from her, Mason turned to the guard behind him with raised eyebrows.

"I believe they do sir." The guard replied.

'The guard is probably as exasperated as I am.' Silvi thought.

Mason's face lit up, "Wouldn't it be fun to get something that matches?"

Silvi didn't really think so but she was unable to voice her thoughts.

She couldn't help but wonder what her sister would do if she was in her position. Unlike Silvi, Goli loved to talk. Silvi could just imagine how stifled she would feel. Thinking up to here, Silvi began to wonder what her siblings were doing. Thinking of how they were probably managing her worlds as they pleased, Silvi raised her paw and rubbed her face.

"Are you having fun sir?" The guard asked.

Mason smiled and said, "Definitely. Mother should learn to relax a little."

A fleeting smile passed on the guard's face, "I'll make sure to let her know of your thoughts."

Mason laughed, "Then I'll be troubling you."