1.06

For someone like Silvi who had no need to eat or sleep, she found it slightly weird that she now how to do so. Even in her life as a cultivator she had little to no need for food, so now that she had to periodically consume food to sustain her body, she found herself missing meals, much to Mason's concern.

For the next thirteen years nothing really happened.

At first, Mason would periodically stare at his phone. Silvi knew that he was probably resisting the urge to call Susan. However, no matter how many times he stared at his phone he never called. There were also a few times that Susan called but Mason never answered.

Silvi would briefly wonder what was going on in his mind at those times. When Susan called his heart rate would increase and he would look so conflicted.

Silvi didn't really understand what his problem was. He had already cut ties with Susan, so shouldn't he be happier? Wasn't she the source of his unhappiness? If so, why was he still unhappy after she left?

Fortunately, those day didn't last long. Over time he picked up painting as a hobby. He would mostly paint her, and sometimes he would paint the scenery. Silvi had to admit, his paintings were very beautiful.

His parents also grew less strict with him after a few years. After regaining his freedom, the first thing he did was pack his bag and went traveling, taking her with him.

Every major city he visited he would create a painting to commemorate it.

Sometimes when she glanced at one of his paintings, Silvi would think of Bron. Out of the three of them he was the only one who had an artistic bone in his body.

It was on her fifteenth year on the planet that Silvi felt her body begin to decline at an alarming rate.

Each world had its own set of rules that had to be followed. It was possible for Silvi to alter these rules; however, she didn't want to do so. The rules were there for a reason and that was to keep the planets stable.

Changing one seemingly useless rule could have a huge domino effect on the planet. Point in case, rules couldn't be changed carelessly.

And so, unable to do anything about her failing body, Silvi 'died' during her sixteenth year.

As she returned to space, she smoothly existed the reincarnation cycle and hovered over the world she had just left.

As a precaution Silvi reopened Mason's database to see how much she changed his fate. What she saw left her slightly stunned and breathless.

"Oh no...I should report this." Reverting to her original form, Silvi returned back to the higher realm.