Prologue

well, I'm surprised you tapped/Clicked on this story...well uh Thanks anyways!!

Though this story doesn't make sense I'm warning you...
😅

••

Third Person View

The moon was shining bright Above the clear skies, the streets of (HomeTown) was dark, no lights to be seen, the air Seemingly Cold, as it was in the middle of Autumn's night.

Everything was quiet, until suddenly there stood A cloaked figure, materialising beside a nearby tree that was leading to the said town's Forest, it was as if the stranger merely teleported there.

In their arms, the cloaked person seemed to be carrying bundles of white satin in it, hugging it tightly on their chest.

The said person begun to run gracefully through the barely lit street, light tapping from her footsteps was all that could be heard throughout the silent night. After a while of seemingly searching through the town's dwellings, the mysterious figure finally slowed their pace before stopping in front of a grey painted gate.

The said gate was leading to a very large looking house that seemed to be a century old. Its vintage, light brown walls were seemingly from the early 1900s, Dark oak was Its main theme whilst thick vines at the corner of each border serves as its decor, nevertheless, The house itself seemed to stand strong, It was old yet it was sturdy.

The hooded figure stared at the massive House, inspecting its details for a moment or two, whilst in their head, was a dilemma; contemplating on whether It was a safe and secure place or not, without stood there without moving an inch, as if They were Immobilized.

Not more than a few moments had passed was when, finally, the mysterious person let out a trembling breath, a small puff of smoke from the cold atmosphere was visible as they exhale.

With their right hand, the Person grabbed the seem of their hood pulling it down to reveal a long silky (Hair Color) haired Woman, the upper half of her hair was In a delicate braid, both ends connected and forming a bun, while the rest flows freely, She had a very bright (Eye Color) Eyes that seem to be glowing brightly in the darkness, yet, when looking at it closely, it filled with grief and sadness. Her (Skin Color) skin was smooth, flawless, her Pink lips quivering as she tries to stand the cold Air.

The Woman looked down at the bundled up sheets she was carrying, slowly and carefully, pulling the cloth off in which it reveals A small baby Girl's little (Skin Color) face.

A small tear dropped from the woman's cheek, as she looked at her innocent child's sleeping Figure.

"My Daughter," She Said softly.

"I'm sorry that it has to be this way.." She sniffled. "You will understand." the little girl yawned, slightly opening her little eyes, breathing softly.

The woman gave her a motherly smile, tears continued to fall from her eyes, occasionally dripping on the satin cloth.

Reaching inside her thick black cloak, she took out a necklace from its pockets, it had a silver chain and a Glowing (Fave Color) Pendant on her hand, tucking it in her little Girl's cloth,

"Whatever happens, I will always love you, my little angel." The woman whispered, wiping her tears, as she starts to hum a lullaby, seeing her daughter is about to wake up.

As she continues the sweet tune, the woman's eyes darted to a few steps from where she stood. As her (Eyecolor) eyes landed beside the gate entrance, she found a random box, small enough to fit her little daughter in.

Walking closer to it, she decided to take the said box and put into use, she was able to carry it while jumping 10 feet off the ground, before landing gracefully on the other side of the gate. As Quietly as possible, she was able to glide smoothly towards the Front porch, as her soft hum continued to resonate throughout the Starry Night.

As she Finished her small hum, the woman planted a kiss on her daughter's forehead, before bending down, placing the box on the doorstep, then carefully followed by her child.

The woman again reached inside her cloak, holding out a letter tucking it into her daughters' Blankets.

"I will come back for you...
(Your Name)."
and with that, The woman quickly yet silently Jumps up and gracefully lands on the other side (just like what she did before) and ran away, into the forest entrance, where she earlier stood.

She threw her black cloak away, the strong wind carrying with it, revealing a pair of white-feathered wings which resembled of an Angel's. She stretched It wide, flapping both individually (seeming to not been used in a fair amount of time) preparing for a flight.

Upon deeming her warmed up wings ready, she proceeded to flap her wings this Time in sync, resulting in blasting a powerful gush of wind (shedding a few feathers in the process). She then began to run as she continuously moved her wings up and down until eventually, she was able to hover above the ground, more so ascending upward into the sky.

she flew higher into the sky, towards the moon, as she did so, she was able to form a silhouette of herself, before suddenly disappearing into the night (much like how she got there in the first place).

Nothing was left other than white feathers flowing with the wind, one,  slowly descending on top of the little baby girl.

As the feather touches her pink nose, a cold breeze gushed through again, waking up the small girl.

The Little baby started to wail, waking up the owners of the doorstep.

The lights of the top window of the House turned on,

The door opened, revealing A Man in his late 30s, his hair was shaggy and a dark shade of brown, with dull eyes, his face was soft-looking yet there were small signs of wrinkled skin. Beside him was a woman who looked like she was in her 20s, she had a long black hair, that was pulled into a loose braid, her heart-shaped face was as soft as her husband's yet a bruise sat on her forehead, the dark circles under her eyes were nothing compared to her twinkling hazel pupils.

Hearing the loud cries, the woman looked down.

"a...baby?" she asked to no one, Her Hazel eyes sparkled at the sight.

"What?... Nevermind, get it inside it's waking up the neighbours!" the man whisper shouted before going back to bed.

The woman reached down, taking the small child in her arms, a sudden feeling of warmth, and glee surged through her.

She then saw a beautiful glowing necklace hanging from the baby, she took it and hid the accessory for the time being.

"finally"
the woman whispered softly Closing the door.

•••

Short I know
but I doubt anyone will read this
soo ehhh I dunt really care
hope you enjoyed😘

~YamiShi