{Chapter 9}:[Part 1]: I look Beautiful..

(A/n): I JUST WANNA JUMP SO HIGH AND CRY HAPPILY CUZ I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL!

Key terms:
(Y/n) ~ your name
(h/c) ~ hair colour
(N/n) ~ Nickname

(The Key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

•••

|Unedited|

•••

.(y/n)'s Point of View.

'(Y/n)..'

'(Y/n)!!'

'(Y/n)...'

Overlapping voices of people calling my name..

Flashes of Red, White then..

Black...

Everything in chaos...

Wherever I look... There was something happening...

A pale boy, stabbing a person...

A girl, screaming, trying to free herself from a chain, white walls surrounding her

Then a silhouette in the distance, standing high, as the wind blew past her...

I blinked...

Only to come face to face with a horrifying sight...

It was all blurry, but I could still see
His Mouth carved into a wide smile, from the corners to his ears, almost all of his teeth and gums were visible, blood was dripping...

This horrid sight shocked me...

He was Familiar...

Just by looking at his eyes, I could see a resemblance of someone I knew...

But who?

He then spoke with a raspy voice..

"See- yo-u later.... (Y/n)..."

.....

.Third Person View.

(Y/n)'s eyes fluttered open. Still remembering the dream she had.

'Where's...everyone?' she thought. Not even noticing the little 9 year old sleeping beside her.

"(Y/n) sweetie!, you're awake! Thank goodness!" Barbara sighed clicking a red button just beside her bed, relieved to see the (h/c) haired awake. "Your mother went to buy something to drink, she asked us to watch you while she's out.. Billy wanted to visit you so badly." The woman smiled.

(Y/n) only smiled, feeling her dry throat, she tried to speak but could only croak. "W-wa-..." she trailed off, trying to regain her strength to speak again. "W-wat-er" she finally said, barely above whisper. Barbara then rushed to get her a bottle off water with a sipping straw, holding it just below the girl's mouth, letting her drink.

"T-thank you..." (Y/n) said. "H-how long w-was i out?" Her voice were still a bit raspy.

"Only for three days, sweetie, quite the shocker though..you were supposed to be-" Barbara was cut off when Billy suddenly exclaimed (y/n)'s nickname.

"(N/N)!" Billy cried, seeing his big sis awake. "I thought you were gone forever!!" He continued tears were streaming from his cheeks.

"Oh Little Bee, you know i would never leave you.." (Y/n) whispered, "come'ere" she ushered the little boy giving him a side hug.