{Chapter 9}:[Part 2] I look Beautiful..

(A/n): *Kneels down* ...PLZ FORGIVE ME!!! AAAAAA

Key terms:
(Y/n) ~ your name

(The Key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously...

Upon arriving at Jeffrey's Room, a few moments before knocking the door was all (y/n) needed, she was able to take a breather,Thus, calming down her ecstatic heart.

'Alright... here we go'

************************************
UnEdited

************************************
{Chapter 9}
[Part 2]
I look Beautiful...

.(Y/n)'s POV .

As my mother opened the door, a wave of sadness came through me. it was hard to believe seeing Jeffrey on a Hospital bed, while all parts of his Body was Completely wrapped with Bandages.

"J-jeffrey?" I called out for him. i couldn't really tell if he was awake yet i still tried to get his attention. My thoughts were confirmed when i saw his head move slightly upward emitting a muffled sound.

"Mmmf?" he said..in a er...muffled way.

I knew he was calling my name, i may not  hear it clearly, but i could feel it.

"H-how are you? i-i guess you can't really talk right now... " I chuckled, so silly of me to think he might reply. Though i could hear another muffled sound from him, he was chuckling...

"w-well...err... i don't really know what to say right now... since you can't talk.. i guess... i can't really ask you questions..." I continued, not even realising both our Mothers were in the background Observing us. I only took account of what they were doing, when they both excused themselves and let us be.

As the door closes, both of us were silent. it was awkward for me... since... I was the only one speaking, even if i wanted Jeffrey to speak, He couldn't because of all those bandages wrapped around his face. whilst the silence continues, i couldn't help but wonder if could he even breathe properly.

I was surprised he suddenly nodded, I didn't say anything out loud, d-did I?... It would be awkward if i did. My theory was however confirmed when he nodded again, probably answering my recent question.

"You-... You can hear my thoughts?..
or..w-was i saying things out loud...?
Oh geez... i feel stupid now... S-sor-"
I was cut off when a muffled laugh came out of him.

"e-erh... are you alright Jeffrey...?" At first, it sounded like he was in pain, but soon realise that it was laughter.
I, again called his name, yet he didn't reply with anything but a laugh... with this, the only response i was able to give was a Laugh of my own.

I'm glad i made him atleast a wee bit Happy.

.Jeffrey's Pov.

I couldn't really see her, but hearing the voice of the girl i Liked since the first time we've met, made me somewhat Happy. All those dark voices i kept hearing in my head once again vanished. I could tell she felt awkward talking by herself.

I really do wish i could see her but these D*mn Bandages stops me from doing so and it's annoying.

...