{Chapter 3}:See you Later

Key terms:

(y/n) ~ Your name
(F/c/f) ~ favourite cake flavour
(B/s) ~ Birthstone
(h/c) ~ hair colour
(F/c) ~ favourite Colour
(M/n) ~mother's name

(The key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

•••

.Third Person View.

(y/n) sat on her desk chair, her mother stood beside her, placing a homemade (F/c/f) cake decorated with (f/c) frosting on her study table, two birthday candles sat on its centre, the first one was moulded into a shape of the Number One, and the other, the number Zero, together forming a number ten.

Irene sang a soft happy birthday for her daughter, she was glad that the little girl was growing up, and yet at the same time unhappy, The thought of her daughter isolated inside their house for a long time made her felt the urge to do something, she wanted to take (y/n) somewhere far away from the monstrosity of their problems, even if it's just for a little bit. She wanted her to enjoy her childhood, but knowing what her husband might do to her little girl, made her hesitate and reluctantly deciding against it.

(Y/n) smiled as her Mom finished her song, She closed her eyes, and wished for the one thing she wanted more than anything,

For both her and her mom to be free from this prison.

She then blew the candles hugging her beloved mother, while Irene took out a small box, opening it she found earrings with a (B/S) gem as its design, matching her necklace, Mesmerized by it, she quickly kissed her mother's cheek, thanking her for what seems like the millionth time that day.

She was finally ten, (still a long way from being an adult, but this didn't stop her from hoping) and soon she'll be older, and she'll be able to get away from this household, bringing her mom with her and live happily and free.

'until then, I will try the best I can to protect mommy from that A**hole.' she thought, nodding, her face full of determination.

"IRENE! GET THE F*** IN HERE!" Esmund suddenly boomed, a loud door slam followed, making Irene Sigh.

Esmund had just arrived from a business meeting.

"Love, stay here alright? and lo-"

"Lock the door, and don't come down until you said so." (Y/n) cut her mother off, whenever Esmund was around Irene always reminded the girl, just to keep her safe.

With a kiss on the little girl's forehead, Irene hastily walked downstairs to meet her Husband.

(y/n) frowned, she was worried that Esmund will hurt her mom again, she stood up with a sigh, leaving the birthday cake on her desk untouched.

She was about to sit down on her bed, when she suddenly felt a stab like sensation on her back, wincing as the pain started to grow, she grasped the bed sheets tightly, biting her lip as she did so, in order to not scream.

Tasting the metallic liquid from her lip, she starts to hyperventilate, trying to block the ache, it always seems to her that something was trying to come out from her back, yet she didn't know what.

at the corner of her eye, she saw a black smoke swirling beside her closet, the smoke then cleared as quickly as it came, revealing a tall clown and a green-eyed brunette.

The Usual happy faces of the two turned into a worried look, as they saw the (h/c)  haired girl's pained expression, they quickly rushed to her side.