Valentines Day/ 10K Specials

[A/n: geez I really need to edit my book, BUT I EM TOO BUSY!!

This may or may not affect the story plot. I haven't decided yet, Lol.
Enjoy!

Key terms:

(Y/n) ~Your name
(H/c) ~Hair color
(E/c) ~Eye color
(F/c) ~Favorite color

(Key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

...
Unedited
...

.Third Person View.

The (e/c) eyes of the young 12 years old shot open, Breathing through her nose as she was once again awoken by a nightmare. Shifting her position, she covered her face with her palms, yawning as she did so while stretching her limbs, hoping to hear its satisfying cracks. She then turned her head, looking directly at the silver alarm clock, placed on a dark brown bedside table.

'5:02am' she thought. Slightly smiling at the thought of waking up before her alarm rings. Taking a deep breath, she shoved her sheets, sliding her legs as she stands up, getting ready for the day.

-TimeSkip-

"Sooo, Do you think someone will give you gifts today?" Jane smirked, nudging her (H/c) haired friend, clutching the straps of her backpack.

"N-no, I-its not my Birthday, why would someone give me gifts? " (Y/n) questioned as a response. Which earned a hearty laugh from Jane.

"Hilarious as ever (Y/n)!" The brunette grinned, however, her bright smile slowly turned into a look of bewilderment seeing her friend's confused look. "wait..." She stopped walking, "you aren't kidding" she continued, wide eyed.

"U-uh, No?" (Y/n) replied --more like questioned-- confusion still written on her face, having no idea of what was funny.

"It's Valentine's Day!" Jane exclaimed, "surely your Mom told you about the only day where you share your love with your love ones?"

"W-well... I know that St. Valentine used to help roman soldiers to find or make l-love after a long journey centuries ago, today."

"Yes, but that's centuries ago!, many things have changed." Jane gasp, suddenly grabbing the confused girl, "You didn't get the chance to enjoy Valentine's Day last year, did you?"

(Y/n) shook her head."L-last year's Valentine's Day was Saturday, and mom w-wouldn't let me go out."

"Oh geez, You really got a lot to learn about the outside world!" The brunette sighed, before grabbing her friend's wrist. "Come on! let's hurry so we'll have a lot of time before class starts!" Jane exclaimed before pulling the (h/c) haired towards their destination.

-TimeSkip-

The school hallways was filled with heart decorations as Both girls ventured through, there were red confetti hanging from the ceiling along with a white and red outlines of cupid. Young couples were holding hands, while some girls and boys gave chocolates or roses to their crushes. The hallways was swarmed with Students, either on their way to their lockers, classrooms or just roaming the halls and mingling while waiting for the Bell to ring.