{Chapter 7} First Day of School

Hiii!, i'm not really confident with this chapter...so sorry if it sucks
Enjoy~🙃

---

Key terms:
(Y/n) ~ Your name
(h/c) ~ hair colour
(e/c) ~ eye colour

(Key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

•••

|UnEdited|

•••

.Third Person View.

Monday came, the summer break was finally over. (y/n) was surrounded by students, rushing here and there trying to find their classrooms. whilst the (h/c) haired only stood by her locker, waiting for her Brown haired friend.

Minutes passed, and Jane still hasn't arrived, this made the 14 year old wonder what was keeping her friend, she was never this late.

it was only after 5 minutes before the bell rings, when Jane walks in, yet, instead of her usual smiling face, it was blank...

Emotionless.

As she started at her, (y/n) felt uneasy, something in her gut tells her that was Bothering her Best friend, something that happend only recently...
'but what?' one of the many questions she asks herself. Shaking her head, she decided to ask the girl first.

"H-hey jane, are you alright..?"

"h-huh?" Jane's head snapped towards her friend, "Y-yeah..I'm alright." a fake smile plastered on her face.

Before (y/n) could ask her another question, the Bell rang, signalling the beginning of the class hour. This year Both of the girls only had two Periods together, resulting of seeing only on Lunch and on their Music and Science period and since they were alone most of the time, Jane Befriended a few girls in her class, while (y/n) had a few aquaintances.

The two went their separate ways, hoping not to be late on their first day.

(Y/n) quickly entered her first classroom, immediately sitting down on a chair near the window, as students continued chatting with their Friends. The 14 year old opened her notebook, and started doodling as she has no one to talk to.

Seconds later, the teacher arrived, and started an introduction. After all has been introduced, The students yet again started chatting and (y/n) continued with her small doodles (a habit she made whenever she was bored in class) suddenly a certain brown haired boy entered the room making all class ambience silence, as their attention turned to the said boy's unsettling wide grin.

"Ah you must be Jeffrey Woods, please take a seat behind Mr. Smith." Their Mentor said, gesturing at the chair on the other side of where (y/n) sat. hearing his name made the girl look up from her drawing, finally realising that she share classes with her new neighbor.

Jeffrey nodded, his wide grin still plastered on his face, not minding the weird stares from his classmates, as he proceeded to sit on his assigned chair, not before glancing at the 14 year old Winslow. Their eyes collided for a split second before their attention was drawn to their teacher, who was announcing the Lessons for the upcoming school year.

'he seems ominously joyous, than i last saw him... I wonder what happend' the (e/c) eyed thought before proceeding to listen.