{Chapter 11}:[part 3]: "𝐖ᴇ'ʀᴇ 𝐑ᴜɴɴɪɴɢ 𝐀ᴡᴀʏ 𝐓ᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs 𝐇ᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ"

[A/n]: I really do hope ye read the previous author's noteಥ‿ಥ
---

B/S ~ birthstone ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
---

[Unedited]

°
.(Y/n)'s point of view.

I woke up to my mother's face, her mouth moved with urgency, Her bony hands held onto my cheeks, cupping it, as I did my best to quickly decipher what she was trying to say.

"-/n)?, (y/n) wake up" I hear her whisper. "we have to go before he finds out" she continued, leaving me confused.

"W-what happened?" I manage to say, before groggily sitting up, rubbing my eyes hoping to see her clearly.

"Are you alright?" Her sudden question had me a bit taken aback.

"Y-yeah, I think I am..."

I hear her sigh, before straightening up, muttering a 'that's good' or something along that line. It didn't even take a second when she immediately looked straight to my eyes, giving me a strong  look. "Get ready, We're leaving in 5"

I didn't really have the heart to question anymore, at how serious she looked, and so I did what was told and opened my closet as it automatically turn it's lights on, only to find a small part of it empty.

"I already packed some clothes and a few undergarments for you" I heard mother said quietly,  "Just wear something warm and comfortable"

As she said this, my eyes instantly caught a dull (f/c) hoodie hanging on a rack, I swiftly took it off whilst grabbing a shirt and black sweat pants before hastily changing into it.

Not long after, I walked out of my closet, to see her placing a cream colored sling bag on my bed,

"Go ahead and pack the things you need,  leave anything that's unnecessary alright?" She said before walking out the room.

I wasted no time, hastily taking things I needed to bring before shoving it inside my sling bag, ( almost forgetting the (B/S) necklace I kept for as long as I can remember), finding it easy to spot all my belongings despite having only the moon illuminating the room.

Just as I finished rechecking the bag, making sure I haven't left behind anything important, Mother silently opened the door, looking wary, her eyes darting behind her as if she was watching out for something...

Or it could be someone...

I saw her slight nod, before looking straight at me, her hazel gazes held determination, something I haven't seen for a long time.

"Take your bag in the car, I'll meet you there in five..." she whispered, "And make sure to stay quiet."

As she said this, it didn't take long for me to understand what we were about to do, It was a scary thought, considering this was going to be the very first time we're leaving him and hopefully never come back...

I was anxious, a slight fear and a pang of grief held my heart, I suddenly sensed the familiar unease that I once had felt just recently, I didn't really want to think of anything bad, thus, I chose to neglect the fact that my gut was warning me about something, desperate for the freedom that we were about to achieve, I didn't want to let it overcome the happiness and pride I was also feeling.