{Chapter 4}: Stutters

Hi there! If you want, Please read the Author's note below...cuz i have important (maybe) announcements(i think) 😅

Enjoy!

:::::::::::

Key terms:

(y/n) ~ Your name
(h/c) ~ hair colour
(H/T) ~ Home Town

(The key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

•••

.Third Point of View.

By the time it was 8 pm, The Winslow's had already arrived at their destination, Esmund went in first followed by Irene, looking around the dark surroundings, (y/n) tiredly went inside the two-story house to find their furniture already on their specific place, she dragged herself upstairs, hoping to get a good night's rest. However, before even opening the second door to the right, Esmund stood in the way.

(y/n) looked at the man, exhaustion was the only thing she felt.

"Your room is Up There." His deep voice muttered, his finger pointed to a ladder, leading up to the attic.

The 10-year-old only nodded, too tired to argue. she continued towards the said ladder and slowly climbed up.

the room was quite dusty, with only sheets of blankets and a pillow was sitting in the corner, without a second thought, she laid down on the Sheets and fell asleep.

~

Broken windows, shattered china and destroyed furniture scattered the tiled floor, but, the messy sight was nothing compared to what was on the reddish-brown staircase leading up to who knows where.

A teen with brown hair laid on the centre of the stairs, an enormous and angry looking fire engulfing his body, as his screams of pain echoed throughout the place. their face was a blur, but one could tell that he was a boy,

A few ways from the said staircase stood a girl, holding a what seems like a portable fire extinguisher, standing still for who knows how long before releasing her grip from the object and falling down herself.

faint screams were heard as the blurred scene fades into a seemingly dark Bedroom.

A teen wearing a white hood was stabbing a boy with the same brown hair, slicing his chest down to his gut, saying the words.

"Go to Sleep, big brother"

The scene yet again Changes, and this time, Fire was surrounded the what seems like the dining area, the same teen with the white hoodie Was on the table laughing evilly, while the same girl tied up to the chair was Screaming in pain.

Another scene came into view,
showing an older and more matured version of a certain (h/c) haired girl,
two boys stood beside the girl, seemingly pulling the girl towards themselves.

"She's mine!"

"No, She's Mine!"

~

As the sun rises on the horizon, (y/n) laid on the sheets wide awake, her mind swirling, thinking back of her recent 'Nightmare', the details were hazy, but she could still recall a small bit.

after a while of thinking, the 10-year-old finally sat up, she looked around the room, realising she was in an attic, rubbing her eyes, she stood up and walks towards the trapdoor leading down to the second floor.