{Chapter 10}:[Part 2] Jeff the Killer

[A/n]: Anyone on Instagram or Twitter?

Key terms:

(Y/n) ~ Your Name
(N/n) ~ Nickname
(E/c) ~ Eye color

(Key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

==========
|Previously|

Insanity has completely taken over Jeffrey as he looked at himself in the Bathroom mirror, with a dark chuckle, he wore his hood, before jumping down the Window. He then proceeds to the home of A certain brunette as she sits on her Vanity.

•••

|Unedited|

•••

.Third Person View.

Sneaking outside the house, Jeffrey was glad that no one was outside at the moment, the streets were empty, every doors and windows were closed. If someone new were to visit the place, they would think of it as a deserted street. It was strange for him, nevertheless disregarding it and focused on his task at hand.

He silently crept through the corners of the building, maintaining his crazed expression.

'Scare them'

'Tear them apart'

'Torture them'

'Kill Them'

Voices were overlapping in his head, repeating every phrase, as his thoughts formed a plot on how to get rid of the Richardson.

He didn't have anything against the said family. for some reason, he just felt like they were the perfect tool for his planned 'masterpiece'. He at first thought of using the family of that little boy across his house, but he reconsidered when he remembered that the 8- now 9 years old was too precious for his Beautiful (Y/n), he wouldn't want to hurt his beloved.

Unfortunately, That didn't mean he knew about Jane and (Y/n)'s Friendship.

Taking a small peek at their window, He could see, Jane's Parents rushing up and down the stairs that was near the kitchen, trying hard to get ready in hopes of looking elegant and luxurious-like after hearing that the Winslow's were (supposed to be) coming as well.

Jeffrey only ignored the couple as his eyes were focused on a shiny silver Knife resting on its holder, through a window. His mouth formed a malicious grin, licking his lips as an idea formed in his head.

Setting his plan into action, Jeff slowly crept, as silently as he could, entering the front door (which, to his surprise, wasn't heavily secured), adrenaline rushed through him, as he proceeds onto the kitchen, without Mr And Mrs Richardson noticing (as they were currently upstairs, inside their bedrooms).

By reaching the kitchen counter, he reached out towards the knife holder and grabbed the possibly sharpest knife in the house. Jeff slowly took out the sharp blade as if it was his own precious sword, sheathing it from its scabbard.
He examined its sharp edges, looking at its mirror-like surface, which reflects his wide and malicious grin.

Jeff's head, shot up, upon hearing the frantic footsteps coming from upstairs. He then hid the shiny Blade inside his hood pocket, before hiding himself behind the kitchen counter, crouching as he did so.