iv. sunrise watch

༉‧₊˚✧ 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐌 !
ғᴏᴜʀ. sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ!

DAVY🖤🖤🖤 sᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ!
ᴏᴘᴇɴ! | ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ

DAVY🖤🖤🖤
u up?

DAIS💜💜💜
no

DAVY🖤🖤🖤

wanna go to veniceto watch the sun rise

wanna go to venice
to watch the sun rise

DAIS💜💜💜
uhHhhHh yes💘💝💞💕💖💗💓

 DAVY🖤🖤🖤u are gross daisbut see you in ten :)

DAVY🖤🖤🖤
u are gross dais
but see you in ten :)

AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE, daisy could see david's tesla pull up at the curb from her bedroom window. the clock was nearing six fifteen in the morning, which meant the sun would rise in around forty–five minutes. daisy pulled on a hoodie and grabbed her card holder, keys and lip balm before exiting her first floor apartment. she saw david look up after the door closed and he sent her a grin, which she answered. daisy got into the passenger seat and stared at david for second—he didn't look like himself. he was wearing a white long sleeved shirt, black sweats and a hat. there was very visible bags under his eyes and he looked more than exhausted. but he still had a genuine smile on his face.

   " dave, you look exhausted, " daisy sighs and her brows furrow. david just shakes his head and begins the drive to venice beach. which wasn't too far from her apartment, so it didn't take long.

   " been overworking myself, i guess, " he shakes her concern off, " but it's fine. i promise. now what should we listen to? "

   " oh honey, you know what i want to listen to! " daisy says with a laugh that makes him just roll his eyes and signals her to scroll through the tesla screen to have her choice of music play through that car. she taps away with a child like grin on her face and david just huffs with a shake of his head.