xxxv. a party

༉‧₊˚✧ 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐌 !
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ. ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ!

            SUNFLOWER BY POST MALONE was playing through the stereos in the house and there was a ton of people just standing around in the house, filling it up from room to room. a certain david dobrik was standing in the kitchen, watching and filming zane chug alcohol from a glass bottle, laughing his ass off at the scene of the drunk man. there was a group of youtubers or social media influencers surrounding them, laughing and doing whatever they could to get to appear on one of david dobrik's vlogs for their fifteen minutes of fame. he lowered his camera in hopes of spotting one of his best friends, but failed and let out a sigh that caught jason nash's attention quickly. the older man just nudged him and shifted his head towards the backdoor that was blocked by a bunch of twenty–something year old girls. but his dark brown eyes fell upon one particular girl telling a story with big gestures and wide eyes.

the girl telling the story with wide gestures that began to borderline vulgar and explicit, which made corinna and charlotte, who had their hands wrapped around each other, burst out laughing. daisy ernst looked phenomenal that night. david thought she looked phenomenal pretty much everyday, but in that moment . . . it was something else. the one bare shoulder shirt with the gingham print skirt made her look like a freaking goddess in david's eyes. he couldn't help but gawk at the younger youtuber, because she was definitely, hands down one of the world's most beautiful people in his eyes. david kept his dark brown eyes on daisy, seeing with his side eye that charlotte nudged her ribs to inform her that someone was looking at her.

in that moment, david not only felt his heart beat faster, but it was like the world slowed down. he only heard the beat of his heart, while everything around him got muffled down to a mute, it was quite trippy in fact. daisy turned around with her long hair whipping around like one of those cliché moments in movies, her smile widening even more at the sight of david. daisy waves at him, biting her lower lip to not smile too hard, because boy, was he a sight for sore eyes. she mouths a ' hey ' to him and he says it back smiling at her.

          " david, we're gonna go out for a joint, you gonna join or stay inside? "   someone's voice interrupts his movie–like moment and he doesn't break his eye contact with daisy for a second, but waves the person off. " ah. i see, daisy's here. yeah, we'll be out then! "

           " see ya, "   he hums back and doesn't even bother looking at the people leaving him alone in the kitchen, because he was so entranced by daisy. she was so fucking beautiful that words couldn't even describe how she made david feel.

perhaps david's attraction was heightened in that moment, because he was going through the biggest puppy love stage of his crush on daisy at that moment. he felt like daisy was one of those veelas from harry potter that lured and enchanted men with their beauty. or maybe daisy's ancestor was something of the sort of an aphrodite, because how the hell would she be able to enrapture him like that otherwise. daisy had david wrapped around her finger without doing anything and he would get down on his knees for her—it was rather frightening, to be honest. nobody had every had such power over him in such a little time of feeling attracted to them.

david runs his hand through his hair and locks his eyes with daisy again, who's smiling at him and half–listening to whatever charlotte was talking about next to her. his thoughts are interrupted by natalie entering the kitchen with furrowed eyebrows followed by a curious casandra,  " what are you doing? "