xxviii. flirty

༉‧₊˚✧ 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐌 !
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ. ғʟɪʀᴛʏ!

               DAVID DOBRIK WAS LAUGHING so hard sitting on his couch, to the point he was clutching his stomach and doing the muppet dive. daisy was giggling too, with her legs in his laps, and she let out the tiniest of a snort. that then resulted to the two of them to burst out laughing even harder. now, daisy was wiping tears from her eyes and a natural blush was covering her face. everyone else apart of the vlog squad that were hanging out at david's kept their eyes trained on the two laugh like there was no tomorrow with each other. ever since the two resolved their issues, it seemed as though they were closer than ever before—even before the fight or argument as daisy liked to call it, they never laughed like they did now. or spent their nights smoking a joint together while giggling about all the dumb things they had done earlier that day. they'd become inseparable, it was as if the couple of weeks apart had made them worried of not being around each other.

" quit it, bitch ass, "    daisy laughs, when david tries to tickle her feet. she hates being tickled. who likes being tickled anyway? nobody licked to be tickled, and daisy had never liked being tickled at all.

" what? pfft, i'm not doing anything, " david smirks and raises his hands in mock–defeat. she just rolls her eyes in response to his lying reply.

everyone begins to settle down on the couch, making daisy move slowly closer to david and him now holding her legs from her knees, tracing circles into her calf as a mindless habit. daisy giggles at zane telling them a story about him in the gym with his trainer and how it ended up poorly—poor guy couldn't apparently pick up a dropped bottle of shampoo, because his muscles were so sore. david's eyes were trained onto daisy, smiling to himself at the sight. it was a sight for sore eyes. she looked absolutely gorgeous. david couldn't pinpoint one flaw in her that night, or ever really.

daisy was wearing a cheetah print top with ripped jeans, which really complemented her body well. there was probably max mascara and highlighter on her face, because everyone knew she wasn't one to wear makeup anymore. david thought she looked gorgeous that night. something about the way she was dressed and the way her hair looked in the messy bun it was always in made him smile to himself. it kind of terrified him. the fact that he suddenly found daisy ever–so gorgeous. while he had always thought she was pretty, it was like lately his body was going through continuous epiphanies on how gorgeous she was. and boy, had he been taking cold showers to shake the thought off of his body.

" so everyone's going to coachella right? " zane confirms and there's small murmurs of agreement, with a few nods. it seemed as though the entirety of vlog squad was headed to coachella in april of that year.

" i am so excited for tame impala, " daisy admits and her eyes fall on david, who hadn't moved his eyes away from the girl, " and you, mister, will be there right next to me when they play. "

david grins widely and feigns fake–shock, " me? wow, i feel honored! the daisy ernst wants to watch one of her favorites with me? wow! "

" you're such an ass, "

there was the obvious tone of mocking in his voice, which made everyone around them chuckle. daisy just kicks his chest gently with her foot, which he proceeds to grab ahold of and just cocks his brows up. his face just screamed ' try me bitch ' and daisy just rolls her eyes in response, but there's a massive smile on her face. everyone else is just smirking watching the two be in a complete other world with each other.