xliii. eileen

༉‧₊˚✧ 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐌 !
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ. ᴇɪʟᴇᴇɴ!

              WAKING UP NEXT TO DAVID was probably daisy's favorite thing to do. since the first night at his house, daisy had practically moved herself and jean–claude in, staying at her own place for a total of three days out of the fourteen. being able to turn around in the morning to just see david's squished up face, dark hair everywhere and a lips in a kissable pout. waking david up with kisses and smiles was another favorite of daisy's, because that just made the day begin in a way that the two loved dearly. that morning started off odd enough and that should've been enough for daisy to be a little more careful with whatever was going on in her life. especially her relationship.

first of all, daisy was a morning person—unlike david dobrik, who would sleep through the week if he could—and woke up usually around eight thirty every morning without any alarm. that morning, when she turned around to check the time and it showed that the clock was closer to eleven than it was to nine. which initially confused daisy, but she pushed the thoughts away and concluded on the idea that perhaps everyone coming home at three thirty in the morning was the reason she had slept so long. perhaps that was the legitimate reason too. she turned around in the bed to stare at david for a little longer, to appreciate how relaxed and calm he looked compared to the hectic man she was used to.

without opening his eyes, david sighs and makes grabby hands at daisy,   " morning, baby. "  oh fuck, she forgot how attractive david's morning voice could get.

       " how'd you know i'm awake? and morning, "  she laughs slightly and grabs ahold of his still–in air hands, intertwining their fingers.

david finally opens his eyes, flashing a smile at his girlfriend. he squeezes their hands, " the moment you wake up you begin to move around, dais, i can feel it. and also i thought i heard something coming from outside, but i think i just dreamt it. "

he moves his body from his position on his side and on the right side of the bed to lay on top of daisy, consequently trapping his girlfriend underneath him with a genuine laugh. daisy lets out a squeal before bursting out into small giggles that make david laugh hard too. it's rather ironic how the couple, in which both are in their early twenties, act like a couple in high school that had recently gotten together. from the incessant need to be touching either and not even in a sexual way, to the mornings that were often just like the one they were just living through.

        " could of also been natalie, "

         " mmm, true, "  he hums and pushes some of the loose strands from daisy's face away with his face pulled into complete concentration,   " what do you have planned for the day? cause i have nothing . . . we could just stay inside today and not do anything. maybe watch some rick and morty or office reruns. really anything, i just want to be with you. except of course if you don't want to– "

daisy smiles and winks at him,  " will you ever get over this awkwardness? of course, i want to be with you. and i think i just have to upload a video that i have edited, other than that i'm free to do anything you'd like. "

          " oh, anything? "   he smirks and bites down at his lip. daisy lets out a giggle and shakes her head, pushing at his chest gently.   " bub, no need to try to fight it. i know i'm the most handsome, sexy, smart man you know and you can't fight wanting to get with me. "