xlv. natalie

༉‧₊˚✧ 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐌 !
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ. ɴᴀᴛᴀʟɪᴇ!

DAISY ERNST FELT STUPID. the almost twenty year old had never felt more dumb and ignorant in her life than she did in that moment. she was sitting on her balcony, drinking her third red bull of the day, and it was just three in the afternoon. watching the least busy street in los angeles had become something daisy found interesting in the past seven days –the seven days without her boyfriend, who was also her best friend. daisy had kept track on him through jason, and his instagram stories that he had been updating pretty frequently so that his viewers would not get worried.

there had definitely been some questions as to why daisy had not been in the two vlogs published or why there had been no stories that had daisy in them or daisy in the background doing something. neither of the two or any of their friends had commented on that, but there had definitely been some heated arguments between jack, jason and david in a text group chat about daisy appearing in one of the stories. daisy may or may have not called the two adults a pair of dumbasses that just resembled beavis and butt–head. she was so proud of this comment that she had to screenshot it and send it to charlotte –who loved it as well.

but the past seven days had been living hell for her. she had tried to emerge herself in meetings, in filming videos, making herself as busy as possible, but then there was the moments like this where there was nothing to do. where all she had to do was rethink and regret every word she said to david. then there was the nights of near no sleep, which were the reason why she drank copious amounts of caffeine –red bull, coffee, more red bull and more coffee, you name it–and the reason why she seemed more cranky than normal.

" who raised me to be a dumb bitch? not my mom, " daisy mutters to herself, watching the first car pass in the past fifteen minutes, trailing it with her eyes. the car looked awfully like natalie's car, but daisy shrugged that thought out quickly. " definitely not my mom. she would not be happy. "

while yes, the thing was that daisy was allowed to be mad at david's words and actions about covering up their relationship. but she didn't needed be so melodramatic and have to issue wanting a break from their relationship. that was a bit of a drastic choice to do. no, not a bit of a drastic, it was definitely drastic.

the days away from david had confirmed something for the nineteen year old. she had realised that she was more than definitely falling in love with david. her bed felt empty, when david was not there with her, which is why she could not sleep. daisy missed his hands trapping her in and waking up to his face. daisy missed hearing his laugh in real life, not hearing it from private snapchats she had saved. she missed just being in his presence in general –sitting next to him, while he edited and she watched some dumb sitcom on the television, or driving in the tesla together singing along to whatever song they decided to play, or walking jean–claude around while talking about anything and everything.

daisy's thoughts about missing david were interrupted by a door slamming near by. and boy was the slamming of the door aggressive and dramatic. she looked up to see someone she did not really expect to arrive stomping towards her apartment door. natalie mariduena looked tired and furious. wearing an oversized clickbait hoodie and short underneath, with her hair in a bun and glasses covering her eyes –natalie looked worn-out. while daisy had thought that the car looked like natalie's, she had definitely not expected to see the girl walking towards her apartment.

" daisy! " natalie lets out a huff, when she noticed the minnesotan girl sitting on the balcony following her every move with wide eyes. " i have a bone to pick with you, either let me in or come down. "