Update: life gets better

I'm 18. I first made a profile on Wattpad when I was 13 and I'll probably still be here when I'm 23. This platform has made me laugh and cry and fan girl like I was being exorcised. On days when I couldn't face the world, this is where I came and honestly, even though my life has improved significantly in the past few years, these books are still my hideaway when reality becomes too much to cope with.

Sharing this part of my life has done a lot for me and although I'm 101% sure that almost no one will even read this, typing it out continues to heal me. I'll always be grateful. Not just for the stories and characters that melted my heart but for the support that this platform and it's wonderfully hilarious readers have provided for me.

Today I'm less than 24 hours from starting my first year of university (well it's orientation, but still) and the newest phase of my life. I've been waiting for this for as long as I've been a Wattpad reader!

I also have a boyfriend. It's new, he asked me just after midnight at the NYE party we attended. Best way to kick off the new year🙈

I'm falling in love with him more and more each day and he's a real gem if I'm being honest. Who would've thought? It gets better.
Eventually you start loving yourself and living for yourself and the rest falls into place. Found myself a Wattpad love guys, except he's real and he's mine. I'll drink to that! 🥂
~
For the last time until who knows when,
-T