(11) Silent Treatment Is Best Treatment

"Hello princess..." He's says lazily as I turn my back to him and walk back into the kitchen ignoring him. I get everything out that my mom will need, as he watches me carefully and intensely. As soon as I'm done, I stride out of the kitchen and out to the pool, laying next to Liza.

"You will not believe who is here..." I grumble as she tips her glasses up to look at me, "Who?"

"The one and only DeLuca Calvetti." I say sighing as I give her a look of despair.

"At least you look hot as fuck right now..." She hums as her lips turn up into a wide smile.

"Like your boobs look so good in that suit and not to mention your butt looks ginormous ... in a good way, then there's your skin which is glowing..." She says trailing off.

"Okay, okay, okay I get it." I state leaning deeper into the chair letting the sun heat my skin.

Just when I feel like I'm beginning to get relaxed and comfortable a arm wraps around my waist and I squeal as my eyes meet DeLucas.

"I swear to god if you don't set me down right now..." I seethe as he inches closer to the pool deepening his laugh.

"Or what? You'll bite me? I thought we're already accomplished I wouldn't mind that princess..." He says as I can tell he's smirking. Soon all my senses return as I realize my skin is against his and goose bumps rise before he leaps of the edge and both of our bodies are thrown into the water.

"I hate you so much right now!" I screech as my body is engulfed my the frigid water.

"That isn't even possible princess, you know you love me." He says as he winks back at me.

"Never." I say playfully as I splash him with water.

"Well we'll see about that... but hey at least your talking to me." He says shrugging as he wades in the deep end.

"Well you know what they say... silent treatment is best treatment!" I retort climbing out of the pool as he lets out a low whistle.

"Fuck Princess is packing," he exclaims waggling his eyebrows at me as I roll mine in return.

After around an two hours of laying the sun my mom called us in for dinner and we all finished quickly, "So kids there's two rooms down that hall right there and one at the far end, you all should decide before it gets late..." My mom says as she begins to clear the table.

I immediately shoot up from my seat and race towards the far room but not before I hear foot steps close behind me and I'm tackled onto the bed.

"This is my room!" DeLuca exclaims tossing his bag onto the bed.

"No it's mine... I'm not moving." I state pouting as I burrow further into the covers.

"Princess, please don't make me tickle you..." He says playfully as he nears me.

"Tickle me till I die bad boy, I'm not leaving." I whisper as his face is just inches from mine and he begins his assault on my sides as he secures both of my hands above my head with his one hand.

"Okay, okay, okay!" I shout, "How about we both can have this room... I really want the walk out to the pool and jacuzzi."

He stops and acts like he's thinking, "Hm? Sharing a room with you sounds good to me... Deal." He says rolling off from on top of me.

"It's not like that and you know it, I'm putting a pillow divider between us." I retort leaving out the door and into Liza's room where she's laying on her small twin bed.

"Your mom said that they were going out to some bar and not to wait up, but that there was something going on at the beach tonight." She says still very much so fascinated with her phone.