Epilouge Part Two: Life After

"Welcome home princess..."

Living, laughing, and loving together has been the most amazing gift ever.

Waking up every morning to his long tanned arm, wrapped tightly around my small torso, his hot breath fanning against me neck, an adorable smile resting on his sleeping face.

I move to use the bathroom, soreness shooting through my body from, well, you can probably guess from what but he tightens his hold on me, groaning pulling me back against his bare chest.

I go to move again but he flips me around and nuzzles his face into my neck.

"I have to pee..." I whisper to him hoping for him to release me.

"Pee later." He grumbles kissing my neck softly before lazily closing his eyes again and breathing softly, falling back to sleep slowly.

I lay my head back against his muscular shoulder, my curls fanning out across the pillow. I don't know how long it's been but he shoots up abruptly, his brown eyes wild a large grin spread across his face.

"What's got you all happy?" I question as an overwhelming feeling explodes in my stomach and I know I need to pee soon.

"Nothing, just a good dream." He states softly tipping his head up to me and pressing his sweet lips against mine, a feeling I'll never get tired of.

"A really good dream." He mumbles against my lips making them buzz.

"You know what I've been dreaming about?" I ask him my lips pursed and cutely frowns back, the skin between his brows crinkled.

"What?"

"Peeing!" I basically screech as I scurry out of his grip and escape his long reach, before reaching sanctuary in the bathroom.

Before I even can even begin to release the pressure in my stomach he struts into the bathroom, grabbing his tooth brush and begins to brush his teeth.

I laugh internally at how quickly we got comfortable with each other.

Yeah, I know it sounds odd to say that after dating for so long but trust me, moving in together, alone, is a whole other story.

Finishing up, I run my hands under the warm water and wash them before splashing my face and wincing at my not so pleasurable appearance.

Quickly he places his warm lips on my forehead, "You look gorgeous princess." He breathes against my skin.

"I look like I just got ran over three times by a semi." I retort laughing.

"I'd still love you even you got ran over by a semi three times, but princess I have to be truthful, you look stunning." He says one last time his minty breath lingering in the air.

"I'll get breakfast started." He says before slipping out of the bathroom quickly.

I watch as his broad figure retreats down the hall, his back muscles retracting deliciously, his tan skin glowing in the sunrise that shines through the windows.

I tie my hair in a messy pony tail before slipping on one of his large t shirts, my favorite Michigan one that falls a couple inches below my butt.

I trot down the hall happily as I hear music blasting in the kitchen and can already smell the deliciousness he is cooking.

I giggle delightedly as he slides across the hardwood floors in his plaid boxers and sings into the spatula horrendously, whipping his mop of curls back in forth wildly.

He slides up to me, extending his hand, a huge smirk gracing his handsome face before pulling me against his bare chest.

He lets his calloused hands slide underneath my shirt and grip my hips roughly before lifting me into the air spinning me around gracefully.