(23) Date Night

"You want to what?" I ask with a smirk on my face and my brow raised.

"I want to take you on a proper date princess..." He says rolling his eyes in embarrassment, his neck a faint pink.

I pretend to weigh my options, though I've known my answer since the moment I laid my eyes on him, "Yes, I would love to bad boy..." I state sweetly pecking his cheek, "What are we doing?" I ask him smiling as he shakes his head.

"It's a surprise..." He beautifully states and winks at me making my stomach flutter.

"But I don't like surprises..." I whine giving him my best pouty face.

"Nope, I'm not telling you..." He retorts smiling at me from across the room.

"A small hint?"

"Hm... it'll be fun." He says as he cockily smiles at me and I frown back.

"Not funny! A real one..." I squeal as a small laugh escapes me and he raises his brows at me. "Okay I guess it was a little but funny..." I say as I leap off the bed and tackle him to the floor swiftly.

"Tell me or else..." I say as I have him pinned down even though I know he could easily escape.

"Or else what?" I questions clearly enjoying himself.

"I'll never kiss you again..." I barely finish before our positions are switched and he's on top of me, pinning me.

"You wouldn't..." He jokes back placing his soft lips on mine and I quickly respond deepening the kiss and tugging softly at his curls, as our tongues dance together. Though a soft knock at the door interrupts us.

"Mila..." A soft voice says and I already know who it is as I roll off DeLuca and open it.

"Bodey!" I shriek lifting him into the air and into my arms, kissing his cheek.

"Mila..." he groans as I plant several kisses on him until his eyes find Luca standing behind me and I set him down. He quickly travels wobbily to DeLuca and stops in front of him.

His small blue eyes looking up to Luca and a small hopeful smile on his face, to my surprise Luca bends down to one knee so he is almost level with Bodey.

"Hey bud, I'm Luca..." He says softly, ruffling Bodey's beach blonde curls.

"I'm Bodey... I'm 4. How old are you?" He says proudly and then asks making Luca and I chuckle.

"I'm 17 just like Mila." DeLuca states smiling awkwardly at Bodey.

"Are Mila's boyfwiend? Because I like you..." He questions with the cutest face ever, a crease between his brows.

"I am." DeLuca says with a boyish grin on his face and Bodey reaches out his small fist, and they connect them to fist bumb.

"So were cousins now?" He innocently asks and DeLuca lets out a soft chuckle.

"I guess you could say we are cousins now..." Luca states in a confused manner making me giggle.

"Kids come down we have visitors!" I hear my mom yell from down the stairs.

Again to my surprise when I turn back around, Bodey is settled on Luca's shoulder playing with his brown curls and DeLuca gives the cutest smile ever.

"Wait!" I shriek pulling out my phone and taking a picture of them and putting it on my snap chat story with a heart.

"Duck..." Luca says to Bodey as we make our way out of my room.

"I feel like I'm flying up here!" Bodey states giggling as we descend down the steps and my heart warms at the sight ahead of me.

When we reach the bottom of the steps, Luca pulls Bodey off his shoulders as my mom, my Aunt Karen, and his mom all "awh" at him and he smiles at them.

Bodey immediately runs to my Aunt Karen tugging at her top, "Mama! This is my new cousin Luca... he's awesome!" He yells and his my aunt chuckles.

"Hi Aunt Karen!" I say hugging her tightly as she turns DeLuca.

"This is my boyfriend DeLuca!" I say as she gives me an approving smile.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am..." He says with a crooked smile, showing he's a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh don't call me ma'am, call me Aunt Karen because like Bodey said you're basically family now!" She says winking at him as Markus comes into sight and Bodey runs to him.

"Marky!" He shouts running towards him.

"Hey Bode, what's up little man?" My brother says smiling down at him.

"Guess what?" Bodey asks impatiently bouncing.

"What?" Markus replies laughing lightly.

"Mika's boyfriend is so cool and now we are family because mama said so!" He shrieks and Markus's smile falters as he mumbles, "Why does everyone love him..."

Aunt Karen pulls her blonde hair into pony tail as she hoists Bodey up onto her hip, sighing...

"Is everything alright?" My mom asks frowning.

"Oh yes, I'm just a little bit tired... Usually Clay and I tackle Bodey's energy together but since Clay left for the fishing trip with your lovely husbands..." She says smiling and poking Bodey's nose.

DeLuca speaks up, "Mila and I can take him for the day..." he suggests and I smile.

"Would you really?" She asks with wide eyes.

"Of course we would!" I says bringing Bodey into my own arms.

__________

"Just so you know this is gonna be the best date ever..." He states winking at me as I laugh.

"We're going a date?" Bodey asks from the backseat of DeLuca's truck, smiling ear to ear.

"A play date!" I say giggling as DeLuca smirks next to me continuing to rub my hand as we pull up to a carnival and my eyes light up and a giddy Bodey shrieks from the back seat.

"Oh my goodness, you really are the best!" I state excitedly flying out of the car and unbuckling Bodey quickly setting him on the ground as I look at all of the bright colors ahead of us.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote & comment for more!

Shorter chapter, I know! But the next one will be longer!

Who would've thought DeLuca was good with kids???

More coming soon...

These chapters have been roughly edited & still have some mistakes, so point them out politely and I will fix them!

I love you guys most!

- littlemixedgirl