(35) A Dark Past

Sprawled over his black comforter, we lay silent, chlorine still masking the air.

My fingers gently tracing his tattoos like I've done a million times before. His eyes flutter slightly with each of my sudden movements.

A surge of confidence overtakes me and throw my leg over him, now in a straddling position.

His eyes shoot open in surprise, his smooth browns looking at me and I give him a small smile before continuing my tracing.

I start from the top where a small cross graces the side of his neck, running my finger nail over it lightly before moving down to the Roman numerals that rest on his chest.

The ones he tattooed for my forgiveness.

I run my thumb over it multiple times, my heart fluttering with love before moving on once again.

In the center of his chest a set of detailed wings... the initials VSC swirled throughout them.

Roses appealingly "grew up" his torso and around the wings.

Suddenly my attention is pulled to the side of his ribs where the words "We live with the scars we choose" inscribed on his skin.

He notices me lingering in the spot and he lifts his eyes to mine silently pleading for me to ask, as if he needs to talk about it.

"What's this one for?" I question quietly running my pointer finger over it.

"It's a reminder that we only have to live our lives in pain if we want to, we can choose to stay stuck on the moments that hurt us most of we can move on..." He says in a hushed tone sucking in a breath before continuing.

"Melanie and Jim, they're my aunt and uncle... not my mom and dad." He states.

Everything in my mind is swirling, a million questions forming.

"My mom and dad died too..." He chokes on his words tears pooling in his eyes, "They were killed. Violetta, my sister... she was killed too." He wipes a tear away quickly before continuing.

"That night I was spending with a friend, God I was so excited" He pauses smiling painfully, a tear rolling down his cheek, "I never got to say goodbye or tell them I loved them..."

I lean my head down against his bare chest, his heart beating against my cheek.

"They made it seem as if it was a robbery gone wrong, b-but everyone knew it wasn't, whoever did it put a bullet in my little sisters head." He grinds out.

"She was only twelve, God knows she had such a beautiful soul... everyone was lucky to be around her." He says distantly as if remembering moments with her.

"If she's anything like you, I would've loved her." I state quietly against his skin.

"Man she would've loved you Mila. I know she would've, I wish she was here to see me fall in love. I wish she could meet you."

"What was she like?" I ask carefully.

"Tall for her age of course, long brown curly hair and big blue eyes... She loved music, always singing or dancing, doing something to make someone smile. "He pauses briefly, "Oh and she loved dogs, any dog she saw on the street she knew the breed." He laughs lightly at the memory most likely playing in his mind.

"I was so alone, that's how I got involved with Emilio..." He stops short falling into a silence, a comfortable one.

We lay like that, in a calm silence our beats, beating against one another.

"Never leave me..." He murmurs quietly.

"I won't."

"I love you Mila, no matter what, know I'll always love you okay?" He questions slowly, sleep obviously overtaking him.

I nod my head, "I love you DeLuca, always..."

_______

Slowly I wake up and turn to the clock on his bedside table.

5:30 pm.

I move to roll out of bed when his arm is thrown over me, pulling me back against him.

"Not yet..." He grumbles lowly, his lips skimming my skin causing me to heat up.

His husky "morning" voice is almost convincing enough to keep me in bed, but I realize we really have to get up before our parents come and get us.

"Please Luca..." I beg seductively moving my hips against hip and he lets out a small noise.

"That's not fair princess..." He growls lowly.

"Oh so you don't want what I had planned?" I ask motioning for him to follow me into the bathroom and he quickly obliges, as he clearly already has a hard on through his shorts.

Stripping off my shirt and shorts, I turn on the hot water and step in, as he follows soon after.

"God you surprise me everyday." He states kissing me hard and passionately.

My back pressed against the glass of the shower he trails kisses down my neck and my breathing gets increasingly faster.

Suddenly the bathroom door rattles and from outside we hear, "What's up Big D!"  From Graham and Marco hollering at the same time before I let out a squeal.

DeLuca cusses a good ten times before responding, "Give me a second guys!" He yells back breathless, as he notices his thing majogger has still yet to calm down.

He cursed again at the horrible situation we are in before I bend down onto my knees and take him into my mouth...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote & comment for more!

I wanted to give you guys some insight on why DeLuca is the way he is and the past he comes from... but couldn't resist some good ole' action!

More coming soon...

These chapters have been roughly edited & still have some mistakes, so point them out politely and I will fix them!

Have I told you guys that I love you???

- littlemixedgirl❤️😩

*Ranked in TEENFICTION: #231 (previously) and now #250

______________________

READ THIS PLEASEEEE

So as this book is coming to a close in 10-15 chapters, I wanted to let y'all know the plan for it...

No second book but don't get mad or sad too soon;)

There will be multiple sequel chapters about things well after whatever should happen in the last chapters ;)