(27) Prove It

DeLuca's POV

I can't believe I said I didn't love her.

I love her more than any fucking thing.

I don't know what was going through my mind at that moment, more or less I was irritated with Eli.

He pushes every single one of my buttons known to me and when he was talking about Mila the way he was all I wanted to do was beat the shit out of him. He always has a smart ass comment to make and does everything in his power to ruin everything that makes me happy.

Every time I fall into his childish trap and ruin shit...

And this time I've ruined the thing that's most important to me. Her laugh breathes life into my soul, smile brings heat into my chest, and the way she constantly reminds me I'm her fuck up makes me feel wanted.

Sure, girls at school always wanted to get in my pants and have a good fuck, even a few single moms and teachers... but the way Mila is so pure and untouched makes me harder than hard.

But that's the thing I know I love her, because I couldn't give a flying fuck about having sex with her until she's ready for it...

I find myself being content with snuggling and watching movies, late night drives, carnivals, and falling asleep in the same bed and waking up every morning to her warm, delicate body pressed against mine.

Wind crashing against my body and the sweet sound of my motorcycle awakens my senses and are helping me breathe since I don't have her sweet laugh.

As soon as I begin to imagine the possibility of my princess not loving me or never wanting to look at me, my heart stop beating and it gets hard to breathe.

Imagining the feeling I have right now, only gives me a slight peek into the pain she is feeling...

I really am a fuck up...

_______

Prove it.

Those words continued to run through my mind as I was riding my bike to only God knows where trying to clear, rid my mind of everything.

And that's how I ended up at the tattoo shop, proving it.

_______

Pulling my shirt over my head and leaning back into the seat, calming myself down, as my normal guy, Beck, sterilizes my chest with a cold cloth that smells of rubbing alcohol.

"What'll it be for you tonight?" He questioned.

"Can I get this on my chest, right below the rose..." I ask pointing to the image on my phone screen and he nods his head, beginning his work quickly.

I leaned my head back, closing my eyes, taking deep breaths in the silence of the shop, only focused on the buzzing noise.

I hope this pain goes to good use, it is permanent...

"Who's it for?" Beck questions nodding  his head towards the work he just finished as he wiped it one last time and wrapped it.

"The love of my life..." I stated biting the inside of my cheek.

"You, DeLuca Calvetti are in love?" He asks smirking at me and I simply nod my head, pulling my shirt back on.

"You deserve it man... she'll love this.." He states tapping my chest through my shirt before patting my back.

"Hopefully..." I mumble underneath my breath as the pit in my stomach widen at the thought of losing her.

"Hopefully?" He questions.

I don't respond.

"You messed shit up didn't you?" Beck almost states cocking his head to the side smirking.

"Yeah... I did." I once again mumble, internally groaning at my stupidity.

"Go make it right... all you can do is try." He turns on a heel and begins to clean up his space.

I'm going to make this right, even if it's the last thing I do...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote & comment for more!

Short filler chapter but more coming suuuper soon!!!

More coming soon...

These chapters have been roughly edited & still have some mistakes, so point them out politely and I will fix them!

How do you guys like it so far???

- littlemixedgirl❤️😩