(31) Romeo and Juliet?

My eyes flutter open to thunder cracking outside and wind ferociously whipping at the outside of Liza's house.

My stomach churns at both the weather outside and the fact that I may have been too harsh on Luca.

Laying on my back I stare at the white ceiling, her fan moving slowly blowing cool air down on the both us, sending chills through my skin. I slowly stand heading to her window and slide it open to let in some humid air.

Taking a deep breath I let the fresh in air and let smell of rain engulf me.

Closing my eyes I for the first time in forever,

I breathe.

Just breathe.

Thousands of emotions rushing into me, tears stinging my eyes, feelings of guilt, rage, and sadness mixing together in my chest.

Breathe, I remind myself.

Why did he have to be so selfish?

Or selfless... you could say in this case.

My heart burned, pain wrenching it as I tried to fathom how he maybe felt, putting myself in his shoes.

"I don't want to ruin you."

The way his voice had faltered, cracked.

A sense of pain and struggle, had been replacing his usual deep, smooth voice. 

He didn't want to ruin me.

He didn't think he was good enough for me.

He was believing what everyone else thought.

If only he could see and feel what I knew about him.

That he isn't ruining me, he isn't bad for me.

He's healing my scars.

Holding my world in his hands.

And becoming the love of my life one day at time.

I snap back into reality, tears streaming down my face.

I have to find him.

Not thinking I run from the windowsill, down the hall and straight out the front door.

With no hesitation I run into the pouring rain, being drenched in the process running to his bike that is still parked in the driveway.

Staring aimlessly, peering around the neighborhood, my hope falters.

Tears begin to flood my eyes and run my hands through my soaked curls, spinning around to trudge back into the house when my eyes fall on a body so familiar to me, awkwardly laying on the porch.

I walk slowly up to his side, his chocolate eyes covered by his creamy tan lids, his curls dampened under is black hoodie, his nose and cheeks pink from the coolness surrounding him.

Each breath he takes, he releases a stream of white into the cool air. 

He stayed here all night.

I lean forward allowing my hand to briskly run over his jaw, his eyes fluttering lightly, before I press my lips against cold lips, giving me a different sensation from every other time.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as his lids open and he stumbles backwards before lunging forward connecting our lips again.

"No I'm sorry princess..." He mumbles against my lips breathlessly.

"DeLuca, I didn't take your feelings into consideration... I want you know the I love you and no matter what, the looks, the rumors, I'll love you for you..." I state kissing him again, my arms latched around his solid neck. 

"So, I'm more sorry than you." I state staring into his chocolate eyes and he responds with a low chuckle.

"You're more sorry than me?" He questions, his eyebrows raised taunting me and I fake pout.

"I love you," He pauses kissing me slowly, "So fucking much."

Our kiss gets progressively out of hand, hands wandering, forgetting we're on a front porch of house.

"I could take you right here..." He growls nibbling at the skin below my jaw.

My whole body heats at his dirty imagination and words.

"Hi excuse me um..." A voice yells, "There are children in the neighborhood and as a parent I'd appreciate if you took that inside!" A young looking mother stands smiling softly.

"Of course." I say as my cheeks flame in embarrassment as she turns to walk away.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything! I remember being young." She finishes walking away completely into her home.

"What a fucking cock block..." Luca grumbles under his breath as I motion him into the house and as soon as the door closes my back is against it.

"You're not supposed to take her literally..." I whimper out as his hands trail my body leaving hot tingles all over my body.

He mumbles something incoherent as he pulls legs up around his waist and I can feel him through his jeans, making my stomach clench.

"AHEM!"

We spring apart slowly and I rub at the back of my neck awkwardly.

"I don't need children being made in my damn house..." Liza says flashing a wide grin at me and winking as I flush.

"Romeo..." She says acknowledging DeLuca slyly.

"Hey we wouldn't be the first and you know it." He states chucking a deep beautiful laugh causing her to turn a bright shade of red and huffs off towards the kitchen.

"What is with the cock blocks today?" Luca questions rolling his eyes.

I run my hand over the front of his jeans applying slight pressure, kissing his collar bone.

I stop abruptly, "I don't know but I'm hungry..." I hum beginning to skip away before I'm scooped up.

"You know there is a perfectly good meal right here in this room right?" He states huskily, pausing, "Not to mention ready as fuck because my princess decided to be a tease..."

His hot breath against my skin makes my pulse quicken.

"Don't worry though you'll pay for it later..." He almost shouts smacking me on the butt hard making me scurry into the kitchen.

"Ew oh my God guys! That's so gross!" Liza shrieks from the kitchen making me laugh as Luca just shrugs nonchalantly as he walks in.

"Hey you and Mila already knew she's getting fucked real..." I race towards him and throw my hand over his mouth and groan as he licks it slowly, his smooth eyes fire filled.

I look over at Liza grimacing as she stands with her pointer fingers in each of her ears plugging them humming loudly.

I move my hand and laugh at my friend.

"Don't be laughing too soon because that," He says motioning to Liza, "Is what our parents are gonna be doing tonight baby." He says smirking though he lustfully stares at me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote & comment for more!

Sorry for the cliffhanger;)))

More coming soon...

These chapters have been roughly edited & still have some mistakes, so point them out politely and I will fix them!

LOVE YOU GUYS EEEK!!!

- littlemixedgirl❤️😩

*Ranked in BADBOY: #55 !!!!