Chapter 4 (Confronting my fears)

*Pay attention to text in bold*

Ryan got out of shower and walked into his closet.
He opted for a white tshirt along with a black leather jacket and black jeans.

He loves plain colors, which also consist most of his wardrobe.

After getting dressed he was now standing in front of his dressing table.

He gelled his hair backward skillfuly, than sprayed his favourite perfume.

His room was neat and well-organized. Everything in the room spoke volumes of owner's fine taste.

A black low platform bed in the center with grey plaid bedding, a small side table, and floor to ceiling black out curtains could be seen on the back wall.

Towards his back laid a leather sofa against the side wall, with a geometric patterned rug in the center of room.

Everything in the room was either ashy grey or black.

When he was ready he left his room. He passed through the corridor and went downstairs.

The ground floor was spacious and
It consisted of a lounge, an open plan living room, dining area, and kitchen.

Two doors that opened in living room lead to his personal gym and a cinema room. There was also an outdoor sitting area and swimming pool.

He enjoyed every luxury in this little empire of his.

After all he was the most powerful Alpha among all the packs left.

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee pervaded the air. He filled his cup and inhaled deeply to fill his lungs with his favourite smell.

He took small sips of coffee, meanwhile scrolling through the to-do list.

He would usually inspect the territory on weekends.

It included visiting the mining sites, pack bank, training centers, and science laboratory.

At the end he would run the length of his favourite place- The Horsford Woods.

                       ***************

John is leading us to a site where we will witness a sunset which, according to him, we won't be able to forget.

Trees surrounding the camp site were short and faint sunlight was falling on the tips of trees signaling that half an hour of daylight was left.

Trailing behind him, we arrived at a spot which was surrounded by shrubs and bushes.

And in front of us was the mesmerizing view itself.

The tips of mountains were shining like a sharp blade of metal with rays of sun falling directly.

The view was indeed breathtakingly beautiful.

After a while sun was disappearing behind the gigantic mountains.

Soon after, sun disappeared completely behind the mountains, but we all stood silent, captivated by the beautiful sight.

It was the most beautiful experience of my life. (YEAH right....my life is boring I know that *rolling my eyes*)

Harry was standing on an angle that I could easily look at him without being caught. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt hoodie and ice blue jeans. His messy brown hair fell on his forehead. He was muscular, tall, and handsome.

"Well whoever wrote that never go too long without watching a sunset quote was damn right."

Layla said and we all nodded in agreement.