:Part Two:

Quirk: Water/Wind Control
(F/n) is able to control any water around her or summon it using the water in her body. She can use moisture in the air as well. Though using it for to long can easily make her dehydrated. This quirk she inherited from her mother and is the strongest out of her quirks. Her second quirk allows her to control the air around her but it is a little difficult for her and works best in stormy weather or a windy day. This quirk she got from her father.

(H/l)- Hair length
(H/c)- Hair color
(E/c)- Eye color
(F/f)- Fav food
(F/d)- Fav drink
(A/f)- Any food
(A/d)- Any Drink
(F/n)- First name
(L/n)- Last name
(M/n)- Mom's name
(D/n)- Dad's name
(C/n)- Cat's name
(N/n)- Nickname
More might be added later.
••••••

••••••
third person pov
•••••

(F/n) cleaned up the mess her siblings made after eating. She threw out the paper towels and sent her siblings off to play. (F/n) sighed and slouched down onto the couch and turned on the t.v. Lazily flipping through the channels, she stopped at a live news channel to see a giant slime monster going wild at a small plaza.

"The slime villain was reported to have robbed a store earlier. Pros are desperately trying to protect bystanders while also trying to save teenage boy who is currently tapped within the slime. The boys seems to be using his quirk to fight the villain which is starting the fires round the plaza."

(F/n) kept watching for she had spotted a familiar face in the crowd and instantly was filled with worry. There stood a nervous Midoriya, watching in horror as his childhood friend fought to get oxygen. Midoriya fiddled with his school uniform as a million thoughts ran through his mind. (F/n) watched as suddenly broke through the crowd and sprinted towards the villain.

"Izuku, you idiot!" (F/n) called out and stood up from the couch. "Daiji! Airi! Get down here I'm dropping you off at the neighbors!"

......

(F/n) stormed down to the plaza she knew Midoriya was. She didn't know what she was doing but she was angry and concerned. She finally reached her designated destination and noticed the crowd she saw on t.v was dispersing. (F/n) calmed down a little as she figured the villain was captured. She pushed her way through the people going in the opposite direction, determined to get to Izuku.

Once she broke through, (F/n) spotted him getting his injuries treated by remining pros. "IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

Midoriya jumped at the sudden shout of his name. He turned around to see his friend, angrily stomping towards him. "Ah (F/n)! W-What are you doing here!"

(F/n) now stood in front of her friend, glad he was safe but still shouted at him. "You have some explaining to do- Katsuki?!"

The slime coated blonde turned to face the confused female. "The hell you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same!" (F/n) suddenly put things together."Katsuki....You were the one the villain attacked?"

Bakugo cringed at the concern in her voice. Midoriya stepped towards (F/n) to calm her down. "(F/n) calm down everything is ok alright! Look see everyone is-"

Midoriya was cut off by (F/n) lightly slapping him in the face. Bakugo held in a small laugh but that quickly ended when (F/n) then pulled him into a hug. Midoriya was also surprised and attempted to hide the blush creeping up his face.

"That's what you get for being stupid." (F/n) deadpanned. (F/n) then walked up to Bakugo and also gave him a slap across the face. Bakugo was about the scream at the female but was cut off when she gave him a hug as well.

"Ew you smell like a sewer." (F/n) held her nose as she pulled away from Bakugo.

"FUCK OFF! IT'S NOT MY FAULT SHIT-HEAD!" Bakugo yelled at her. "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DECIDED TO HUG ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"Well I'm sorry I was worried about you, dumbass!" (F/n) flicked Bakugo in the forehead. Bakugo slapped her hand away and pushed past her, desperate to leave to hide his burning cheeks.

Before he left he turned to Midoriya. "And you. I don't owe you anything!"

With that he left, waving off pros and reporters who tried to ask him questions. "(F/n), why are you here and where are your syblings?"

(F/n) turned to see her mom dressed in her hero costume. (F/n) assumed she was called here to help put out the fires that were started. "Hi Mom. Daiji and Airi at the neighbor's house."

"Ok good. Go on ahead home. Your father is on his way home." (M/n) instructed them ran off to other heroes to help with the fires. (F/n) sighed and started to go home.

"W-wait!" Midoriya gripped (F/n)'s wrist. (F/n) turned to face her friend. He cleared his throat and let go of (F/n). "Uh do- um do you want me to walk home with you?"

(F/n) smiled. "That would be nice, Izuku."

Midoriya awkwardly smiled back and started to walk with (F/n). The sun was starting to set in the horizon as the two walked in a comfortable silence.

"Only a few more months until we can try out for U.A" (F/n) pointed out, breaking the silence.

"Ah right...." Midoriya said, a hint of sadness was in his voice. He thought back to what had happened to him before.

(All Might tells Deku he can't be a hero bc he a quirkless bitch baby lol and all that jazz)

"Is everything ok, Izu?" (F/n) asked, using an old nickname she would use for her friend.

"Y-yeah! Yeah, I'm fine. I'll see you later." Midoriya waved goodbye to (F/n) before continuing down the sidewalk.

(F/n) watched him for a little before going inside of her home. There she was greeted by her father and siblings. She hugged her father before going up to her room and watching memes on her phone.

hurricane katrINA? more like hurricane torTILLA!

••••••

Yeet that's the end of this chapter. I forgot to this before but here's the love interest in the story.

-Bakahoe
-dEkU
- ice prince (SHOTOOOOO)
-Pikachu (Denki)
-Tape Boi (Sero)
-Sonic (Iida)
-SHINSO mY boI
-Bby Shark/ Crock Overlord (Kiri)
-Octopussy (Soji)

I might add more later. Possibly sum females bc my dumbass is obsessed with these amazing people uhhh anyway

Possible female love interest
-Floaty bitch (Ochaco)
-Froppy (best girl)
-Minecraft Queen (Momo)
-My Chemical Romance (Jiro)
-Pinky <3 (Mina)

Basically everyone in class 1.A and more. Hope I spelled names right I'm tired. (Ik it's not really everyone)

Yeetus the fetus I want to self deletus
Anyway that's all reeeeT

-Lily

Word count: 1174