:Part Twenty:

••••••
Song: Another Way Out by Hollywood Undead
(In my opinion it's better to play the song later in the chapter to set the mood)
••••••

••••••Song: Another Way Out by Hollywood Undead(In my opinion it's better to play the song later in the chapter to set the mood)••••••

••••••
first person pov
[F/n] [L/n]
••••••

It was time. The day of the training camp with Class 1-B. Bumping along on the bus, I sat with Shoji and Koda scrolling through my phone in boredom.

"Are we there yet?" I groaned in annoyance and glanced over at Aizawa in the front of the bus.

"For the last time [L/n]. We will be there when we get there!" Aizawa said sharply, turned around and glared at me.

"You should have said that the first time." Katsuki muttered. I kicked him in the shin. (He sat across from me.) He glared at me but shut his mouth.

"Now we're here." Aizawa said standing up. The bus pulled to a stop. I quickly stood up and stretched.

"FINALLY!" I pushed through my classmates and threw myself out of the bus. My classmates filed out behind me. "Huh- is this some kinda of joke?"

I looked back at Aizawa who stood in the doorway of the bus. I gestured to the emptiness of the area we were in.

"Far from it!" A cherry voice said. I turned back around and saw two women in skirts with cat ears. One was blonde and the other was brunette. One in red and one in blue.

"I know you guys! You're- you're the-" Izuku stuttered over his words.

"The Wild Wild Pussycats!" They finished and made a pose.

"You guys are Mandalay and Pixie Bob." Izuku pointed out. "You guys have been around for ages. You must be like around...how old-"

The one dressed in blue, Pixie Bob, jumped forward and attacked Izuku. "ShuT iT little KitteN. I'm still eighteen at heart!"

I noticed off to the side by Mandalay there was a little boy with a hat that had little horns that stuck out in the front of it. I made eye contact with him and gave him a smile and waved. He frowned and looked away.

"Now we'll begin your training!" Mandalay clasped her hands together.

"Wait what?" I said, confused. I was clearly not paying attention. Pixie Bob had a giant smile on her face. I was suddenly sent tumbling down a hill in a horrible pile of my classmates.

On the last tumble, I landed harshly on the body of a classmate. I heard a wheeze of pain from the person below me. I sat up and saw I landed on Denki.